Say something nice about a member you tend to "oppose"...

Started by Sharon., May 11, 2016, 07:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: LiBra on May 11, 2016, 01:59:11 PM
i'm not oppose by any members and vice versa...but everyone here is cool in their own unique ways.

!

Scott.

Lazarus

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 02:03:52 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:57:28 PM
Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 01:52:41 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:48:25 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:43:57 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 11, 2016, 01:42:14 PM
Welp. There goes that

did you expect anything else? lol

Tbh no. I kinda agree with your post. You don't have to say nice things if you don't like the person. It kinda feels forced and isn't coming from a real place. At most at least be cordial towards one another.
This is all assuming that there is a genuine dislike for the person. As opposed to a clashing of personalities or opinion. Many people on here are on/off through disagreement. I cannot say there are many people on here who genuinely hate each other.

I can kii with Yumz and Kur one minute, and be ready to straggle them the next. Same with Mel, same with Vonc. Same with Bent.

There's nothing wrong with taking time to recognize the good things about them, instead of spending all the time pointing out where they were wrong, or where they lack. I think this is a great thread.

So on your end there's no genuinely dislike for these people you name dropped. Y'all just clash here and there.  Got u.
Exactly.

I just told Vonc yesterday that I genuinely have no real "hate" for him. (I honestly pick more on people that I like. But I think he was taking it the wrong way which is understandable so I told him I'd stop, and I have.) Thanked Bentley for his beautiful words he gave me yesterday regarding repping my Native identity.

This isn't the first time I gave Yumz and Kur a shout out for being who they are. Far from it. If you read my post you'd see that this I said this was simply another opportunity to do so.

It's not saying "hey! we're besties, drinks tonight?" It's saying, hey, we disagree and stuff, but let me take this time to remind you that there's some still some respect there for you. And hey, we may disagree tomorrow. And that is OK.

And I can respect that.

GRAND

Quote from: King steevy on May 11, 2016, 01:36:14 PM
Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 08:10:54 AM
I admire that roach faggots tenacity

Never seen someone humiliated so often and yet, so seemingly resilient

oh ..iam emotionnal..this deeply moved me.
yeah it's normal that u admire that quality from me.
I am like ciara...nobody wants me.. but i'm still here trying..

#Figther.
:caseoftheherp:
good for you luv

Looking that way can't be an easy feat

Vonc2002

Afro is clearly very intelligent and oh so well spoken

Malcolm is also very intelligent and actually surprisingly very cool outside of here

Lew seems to be so nice and kind hearted
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Quote from: haitian krey?l on May 11, 2016, 01:10:03 PM
Vonc is a beautiful man. His smile >>>>>

Kur and Yums are very smart. And have taught me so much by beating the "new black" out of me through encouragement to get enlightened and educated. I always thank them for when I get the opportunity and this thread is no different. They taught me that it's sometimes to let your ego down, go ahead and take that "L", if its crucial for your self betterment.

Bent is funny and although he plays around a lot, he has a good heart that I can clearly see. And isn't that all that matters?

Love you :plzstop: :wub:

im genuinely proud of you in so many ways. I felt this

GRAND

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:53:43 PM
Welp. There goes that

Tbh no. I kinda agree with your post. You don't have to say nice things if you don't like the person. It kinda feels forced and isn't coming from a real place. At most at least be cordial towards one another.

it's sooooooooo fake and I just CANT. lol
no shade....I can't be fake

that's why I didn't enter those "appreciation" threads, ch...I just don't like some of these gorls
and I'm not gonna be fake and think of something just to be nice...
I'd rather just not say anything than be fake and phony...these gorls "appreciating" the gorls
they read and drag all day everyday. it's BOGUS.
so essentially you hold grudges?

Because if you're not interacting with someone, it's only natural for ill feelings to go away eventually.

Seek therapy hon

b7

Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:33:33 PM
these faux "we are the world", threads....
yall dont like these gorls, like be real....yall will be at it tomorrow
some people just don't mesh...and that's fine

besides...you shouldn't have to be TOLD to say something nice to someone. It should kinda just BE that way..
sometimes threads like these make you really really think, though. Even if some members go at it tomorrow, let's appreciate this thread and the positive turn it took on the first page.

You're too sweet of a spirit to really believe this thread isn't genuine.

Vonc2002

Welp. There goes that

This is all assuming that there is a genuine dislike for the person. As opposed to a clashing of personalities or opinion. Many people on here are on/off through disagreement. I cannot say there are many people on here who genuinely hate each other.

I can kii with Yumz and Kur one minute, and be ready to straggle them the next. Same with Mel, same with Vonc. Same with Bent.

There's nothing wrong with taking time to recognize the good things about them, instead of spending all the time pointing out where they were wrong, or where they lack. I think this is a great thread.

I meant everything I typed.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I dont hate anyone on here, it aint that damn deep
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Mel.

Quote from: GRAND on May 11, 2016, 02:56:45 PM
Quote from: Mel. on May 11, 2016, 01:53:43 PM
Welp. There goes that

it's sooooooooo fake and I just CANT. lol
no shade....I can't be fake

that's why I didn't enter those "appreciation" threads, ch...I just don't like some of these gorls
and I'm not gonna be fake and think of something just to be nice...
I'd rather just not say anything than be fake and phony...these gorls "appreciating" the gorls
they read and drag all day everyday. it's BOGUS.
so essentially you hold grudges?

Because if you're not interacting with someone, it's only natural for ill feelings to go away eventually.

Seek therapy hon

I don't need therapy. lol

if I don't like you, I just don't like you...
you don't have to like everyone you encounter. it's not realistic. I don't know what world you live in
I'm just not a fake ass bitch and I dont like fake individuals...

b7

Welp. There goes that

I meant everything I typed.