Huffington Post reports Trump and Pence joke about ?hanging all gays?

Started by KING BENTLEY., October 16, 2017, 04:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ya rock muh world.

yummy

Quote from: Fall 2017 on October 16, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 16, 2017, 05:08:06 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 16, 2017, 05:01:13 PM
That?s our PRESIDENT

I?m just flabbergasted that this behavior is normal now.

We are ONE carefully aimed bullet away from concentration camps guys.

No, we're not  :dead: I know this walking 7 eleven hotdog seems like the worst thing that could have happened to America, but he's really not that different from previous presidents.
I agree to an extent. I think social media, etc. makes everything 10x worse.

What I think what we're seeing is what has probably been said by other people in office. We just have the honor of getting to it because it's harder for people to tuck away their racism and bigotry these days.

Social media is the worst element in all this; false information being spread on major platforms, journalistic integrity being traded for retweets, and the new voice being given to bigots. People are literally being gas-lighted into fear.

yummy

People hollering about impeachment like this man doesn't have cabinet members with direct ties to white nationalist organizations. Having one of his subordinates in office isn't that great of an alternative. The midterm elections are less than a year away and folks are still listening to Hilary whine about losing. No clear candidate in place to beat Trump in 2020, but let's feign shock every time he's says something goofy instead.

:rudone:

ya rock muh world.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 16, 2017, 05:20:54 PM
Quote from: Fall 2017 on October 16, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on October 16, 2017, 05:08:06 PM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on October 16, 2017, 05:01:13 PM
That?s our PRESIDENT

I?m just flabbergasted that this behavior is normal now.

We are ONE carefully aimed bullet away from concentration camps guys.

No, we're not  :dead: I know this walking 7 eleven hotdog seems like the worst thing that could have happened to America, but he's really not that different from previous presidents.
I agree to an extent. I think social media, etc. makes everything 10x worse.

What I think what we're seeing is what has probably been said by other people in office. We just have the honor of getting to it because it's harder for people to tuck away their racism and bigotry these days.

Social media is the worst element in all this; false information being spread on major platforms, journalistic integrity being traded for retweets, and the new voice being given to bigots. People are literally being gas-lighted into fear.
Yeah. You literally can take one incident filmed on an iphone, wrap a narrative around it, put it out with an edgy headline and everyone will go into a fucking panic. Or even worse - take two incidents filmed with an iphone, put them both in one article and you're now reporting on a "new" trend that has been around for ages - just not captured on film that much.

I mean, it's understandable - I feel that way sometimes but in the back of my mind I try to remember that.

Eternal Bell

after rlly digging into tha email mess

hilary & her husband r sinister trash
'bama too

i dnt trust nuna these parties
they're all feedin tha elite

KING BENTLEY.

eh ... well  ... I would agree with all that, except for the fact Pence has a long detailed history of this mess ... in CONGRESS, bold enough to try to get shit passed :dead:

I mean ... this guy is second in command. I don't think we can take his views lightly in this atmosphere that America is in.

I've noticed that members of minority groups from the bigger cities always HOPE for the best or disregard these type of things, because they don't see the same America that the rest of us do.

but I'm from the country, the south, red state, bible belt

we don't see gorls pumping to work in high heels here, there IS no equality, or respect, or open-minded thinking :dead:  :plzstop:

when I say these ppl have been WAITING to get somebody like Pence in office and keep him there, it's a serious concern

I think Trump's win showed us that having LA, NYC, and other sprinkles of liberal thinking isn't enough anymore.

Social media is the downfall of everything :dead:
but given the shitty state of our media, I'd rather have tender morsels like this to wake ppl up every once and awhile

H.#.G.*.Z