RAY7

This is actually true
for the current generation

AIDS

"reintroducing female rap to pop culture" is pretty true though

wizzy

'reintroducing' is different from 'making it mainstream'

AIDS

did she even say "making it mainstream" (in the article) or did Wen' pull that out of her ass?

yummy

Cowboy Nine

Nicki said she re-introduced female rap to mainstream (which is 100% true, lolz), but then Wendy somehow turned it into "making female rap mainstream".

This bitch is messy

HUGO

So Wendy quoted her wrong?

Wendell sis?

ya rock muh world.

Nothing about what she said was delusional though tbh. Wendy isn't even a stan and she had to agree. sddssd

She reintroduced female rap to the pop audience. Honestly we all thought female rap was done for mainstream.

MAY

MADE MAINSTREAM! DON'T FORGET! ME ME ME!

She is so insecure. Sometimes it's best to just let your work speak for itself.

RAY7

It?s from an interview though. Is she supposed to sit there with the interviewer
and say ?no comment, let my music speak for me?

AIDS

ssssssssss

damn May was stomped out in here

ya rock muh world.

October 17, 2017, 12:01:27 PM #12 Last Edit: October 17, 2017, 12:02:40 PM by Fall 2017
I don't know why people treat insecurity as if its some sort of horrible personality trait when it's really something people cannot help. Many of us have it in varying degrees......

Cardi has had her moments as well when she moved to prove herself but I would never knock her for that because she cannot help her own insecurity. Only thing you can really help is the way you handle it. And even that can prove to be uncontrollable when you're dealing with insecurity. You may not be aware of how it comes off.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Nine on October 17, 2017, 10:25:45 AM
Nicki said she re-introduced female rap to mainstream (which is 100% true, lolz), but then Wendy somehow turned it into "making female rap mainstream".

This bitch is messy

HUGO

Quote from: M??D?? on October 17, 2017, 11:52:46 AM
MADE MAINSTREAM! DON'T FORGET! ME ME ME!

She is so insecure. Sometimes it's best to just let your work speak for itself.

This is true tho