ADELE: "Hello" on Itunes and "25" ready for pre-orders.

Started by FINE., October 22, 2015, 11:47:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

throwintheTAL

Kaeli.

Wow she's coming to slay again. Ole pretty fat bitch

Bentley!

But am mean.... It has to work for every artist

Cause clearly all the "coming soon haha" and "my new snippet tee hee" shit ain't working for the gorls

I think ppl think fast these days.

'Dele stayed gone, out the spotlight. No need to amass 50 million projects to get a good BUZZ going. Then when you bust on the scene. Be ready to WORK and bust on that mothafucka like you want it.

FUCKING WORK 'DELE!!!!!

MAY

Quote from: KeyshiaBlige on October 22, 2015, 12:03:33 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 22, 2015, 12:01:04 PM
Quote?Hello,? the first single from 25, will be available to buy and stream on Friday, Oct. 23. The cinematic video will debut the same day.

Other gorls need to take note. Release the shit the day you premiere it to capitalize off the buzz. I don't know why they always wait so long after the premiere to put it on iTunes.

ffffffff
!

I've seen this shit so many times.
"listen to my new snippet"

and it won't be on iTunes until 6 months later
:19k:

!!!

By then the gorls have already found a link to download the mess or they're over it altogether.

Wtv

Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 22, 2015, 12:14:34 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on October 22, 2015, 12:10:59 PM
I think that really only works for artist with big buzz surrounding them

well..... the sales of all those other artists with a 3-4 months wait plan just prove that it DOESNT work either, so  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:  :kii:

You know what I mean.
whats the point of releasing a single...... then 2 months later the video.... 2 months later the album is announced... and then pushed back?  :dead: People just get tired of the artist and move to the next thing. This plan is lazy and insecure.

Go ALL out. Announce single, days/week later single release, video in a few days/week. Then album release date. Thats being SECURE about your product, and the audience respect the artist/team because there is a serious approach. Wasting none's time.

.betterwiseup

I hope it's actually good. IMO the last album was overrated.
Turning Tables & Someone Like You were the only songs I liked on the album.
The debut album is her best so far.

SUPREME

Quote from: Tijobr on October 22, 2015, 12:21:13 PM
Quote from: throwintheTAL on October 22, 2015, 12:14:34 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on October 22, 2015, 12:10:59 PM
I think that really only works for artist with big buzz surrounding them

well..... the sales of all those other artists with a 3-4 months wait plan just prove that it DOESNT work either, so  :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:  :kii:

You know what I mean.
whats the point of releasing a single...... then 2 months later the video.... 2 months later the album is announced... and then pushed back?  :dead: People just get tired of the artist and move to the next thing. This plan is lazy and insecure.

Go ALL out. Announce single, days/week later single release, video in a few days/week. Then album release date. Thats being SECURE about your product, and the audience respect the artist/team because there is a serious approach. Wasting none's time.
i just want to see an artist that isn't bey Jay Kanye adele drake to do it

October 22, 2015, 12:24:12 PM #23 Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 12:24:20 PM by KippCarruthers
Quote from: Tijobr on October 22, 2015, 12:08:14 PM
THATS how teams should work.
Last week the snippet, days later the album release date, day after they reveal the single will premiere on BBC1, and today album cover.

HELL Yes! Thats how it always should be done

and u know already know they have a deal for her to be spun on most pop station at the top of every hour!

this is how a team should WORKKKKKK.
:receipts:

Mel.

4 years and only 11 songs?
hopefully that's just the standard track list cause...

Bentley!

TBH I love artists like this

Like... Am not gonna SIT while you play games with my emotions

That's why Twee and Bran can keep their mess for now
And Rih too if she keeps doing this shit to me

Lana and 'Dele are ALWAY on time. These bitches announce cover artwork, singles, and videos on one day and a full alberm mess the next.

Like give me what the fuck I NEED. I've been WAITING for it. I've been ASKING for it. Give it damn here!

Phantom

I still haven't heard her last album all the way completely. Talented girl but she bores me like no other

FINE.

I like the fact that it's only 11 tracks. Seems more ummm..legendary. Yeah that's it.
:feelinmyself:

Bentley!

Quote from: Phantom on October 22, 2015, 12:26:01 PM
I still haven't heard her last album all the way completely. Talented girl but she bores me like no other
I swear to gawd don't you ever say this mess again

Quote from: .betterwiseup on October 22, 2015, 12:21:24 PM
I hope it's actually good. IMO the last album was overrated.
Turning Tables & Someone Like You were the only songs I liked on the album.
The debut album is her best so far.

what??!?!?!
Rumor Has it
:flamebroiled:
Dont you Remember
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled:
Set Fire to the Rain
:flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: :flamebroiled: