Dear Monique, I Hear You My Love!!!! BUT.....

Started by .betterwiseup, February 27, 2018, 04:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

🦚

Is this good?

His Khia vs MANdy Mad whore video was boring AF.

Lemme kno?
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Stewie

Bbxbfbfbdjdjfjfjfjfj

Ill watch the full later.... but I forwarded to the middle And  :plzstop: all these facts

Who is this b Scott esque King... lemme subscribe

Genesis

Another man speaking on WOMEN?s issues.

Shocker

ya rock muh world.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

watched this full vidya

king handled it

its really dumb to say oh i would be with her i cant stand with her cause of the boycott

okay dont boycott

but  dont throw the baby out with the bathwater

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Stewie

King exposed all the hypocrisy and brainwashing in the black community by giving real examples

BigDawg

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 27, 2018, 08:44:57 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 27, 2018, 04:48:44 PM
He seemed to be rambling more than anything
Aimlessly

PRESSED NIGGERS

KING

was saying would u let a bitch get a promotion cause they l;ike em more and u did work

NO

so cliff notes for the BLACK TAR REMEDIALS

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

🦚

You getting a promotion at your tired ass job has no relation to how big of a potential draw you are to (NEW) viewership for a streaming service (the main goal)

If niggernique had negotiated and done her deal, the special was successful (DO THE WORK) surely she?d have RELEVANT receipts to bargain with for special number 2.

Yeah none of the niggerniques are able to make it make sense with their stupid analogies. 
——————///——————-

Vonc2002

Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on February 27, 2018, 09:47:28 PM
You getting a promotion at your tired ass job has no relation to how big of a potential draw you are to (NEW) viewership for a streaming service (the main goal)

If niggernique had negotiated and done her deal, the special was successful (DO THE WORK) surely she?d have RELEVANT receipts to bargain with for special number 2.

Yeah none of the niggerniques are able to make it make sense with their stupid analogies.
And one that's legit been diagnosed a retard CERTAINLY won't be the one to make sense of it :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

🦚

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 27, 2018, 09:53:13 PM
Quote from: CerSl?i Lannister on February 27, 2018, 09:47:28 PM

And one that's legit been diagnosed a retard CERTAINLY won't be the one to make sense of it :dead:

Yeah. I don?t know how many times we have to tell them to take the emotion out of it and view it as a business. Monique being in the game since 30.000 Before Christ. Doesn?t change that her name is burned in the game and that she is currently on the chitlin circuit. 
——————///——————-