Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Blindian on January 23, 2019, 10:35:02 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 23, 2019, 10:30:53 PM
BLACK POWER!! afro!! power to the PPL

Leave my name outta this mess hun

I want no dealings with this apparent tap dancing cooness

sdfjdsfjkdfjd

how did you feel when you found out she had a white husband?? you think that will hurt her when the  Sha'Latavia ,La'Vonetta and De'Netika's of the world find out ?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Blindian on January 23, 2019, 10:39:21 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 23, 2019, 10:37:02 PM

sdfjdsfjkdfjd

how did you feel when you found out she had a white husband?? you think that will hurt her when the  Sha'Latavia ,La'Vonetta and De'Netika's of the world find out ?
She def' better stuff his pale ass in a closet somewhere until this mess is done and she is in office

Leave some canned food in there for him or something. Or hell just throw some molded bananas in...You know they don't care about food safety

mnbmnbmnnmbmnbnm

Cowboy Nine

Jon

GLOCK

Quote from: Blindian on January 23, 2019, 10:28:53 PM
Quote from: Glock on January 23, 2019, 10:22:11 PM
Djdjsjs what u been hearing !?
Haven?t had time to research ha yet
Quote1. She refused to release the names of the officers who were caught lying on POC to get convictions.
2. She is (or was) not in support of body cams for police
3. She lied on the stand to support corrupt police officers
4. Does not want fatal police shootings investigated.
5. She tried to dismiss a California lawsuit by CA prisoners over solitary confinement being abuse, esp for black men who were given solitary 3x more and 3x longer than their white counterparts.
6. Supported perjury by lawyers.
7. Against regulating bail for poor people.
8. Lead movement so that police could have your DNA samples for any crime regardless of conviction. Look up "familial DNA searches". This disproportionately affects black people.
9. Created criminal justice laws in CA that negatively affected black people.
10. She is an avid pusher of planned parenthood which was founded by a Eugenicist and racist (Margaret Sanger), and which is targeted at black people to keep our populations down. Abortion is the biggest killer of humans and black people in America. Abortion due to rape and incest is 1.5% of abortions, the majority of abortions are for convenience.
11. Fighting for illegal immigrants to have free education, meanwhile the majority of Americans who went to college are drowning in student loan debts.
12. The list goes on...it's a no for me.

:udontlookok:
no ma?am Pam  :uhh:

BAPHOMET.

7. Against regulating bail for poor people.

this is the only thing I dont have a problem with.

FlowerBomb

All skin folk ain't kin folk

Joyce Grace

January 24, 2019, 04:47:10 AM #22 Last Edit: January 24, 2019, 04:47:23 AM by PonnehTranneh
vfhdnm

she goin to jail too
napp' head self

4 fucking k

n

No one is voting for this dumb bitch

LOONA.

I'm not too fond of Kamala but Tariq is fucking stupid     

jtwoeleven

Steve Mnuchin is the current secretary of treasury for the trump Administration. She didn?t prosecute him for his bank affiliations for illegal home foreclosures because apparently he has donated to her campaigns in the past. Yeah, she?s got some s?planin? to do. Though I am glad blacks are waking up to the bs and not falling for the symbolic okie-doke.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: Nick'Challa on January 23, 2019, 10:37:02 PM

sdfjdsfjkdfjd

:ummwhat:

BAPHOMET.