since no tomorrow is the next single

Started by Micheal Watson, August 05, 2020, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

it naturally needs a video treatment proposed by a stan

and well, I got the perfect one lolz

since it has a late 80s, early 90s throwback vibe, I think she should do a treatment based on 90s sitcoms, including Moesha, with multiple cameos lol

the opening scene is in the hall from saved by the bell, as she's looking deeply into Lisa eyes, locked in love of course, acting carefree frock-licking in the halls

then it transitions to the fresh prince of bel aire, where her and next love interest, Carlton, are on the couch. They then of course, break out in his iconic dance

the next transition is a friends scene of course, her and chandler are having a cup of coffee, laughing and having a good time,

then we get a bit of Martin, her chillin in his infamous living room

and then the final scene is Moesha of course with Q

the concept is groundbreaking I know

Ps, brandy management: you can reach out to me free of charge for consultation, pm me. And forget that gorl kip for heavens sake plz

reekz

Micheal Watson

Desilu

No Tomorrow is missing something. It's not as epic as I thought it would be.

Wish she would have really taken me higher.

Rather Be, Borderline and Lucid Dreams are perfection.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Manistee on August 05, 2020, 06:17:49 PM
it naturally needs a video treatment proposed by a stan

and well, I got the perfect one lolz

since it has a late 80s, early 90s throwback vibe, I think she should do a treatment based on 90s sitcoms, including Moesha, with multiple cameos lol

the opening scene is in the hall from saved by the bell, as she's looking deeply into Lisa eyes, locked in love of course, acting carefree frock-licking in the halls

then it transitions to the fresh prince of bel aire, where her and next love interest, Carlton, are on the couch. They then of course, break out in his iconic dance

the next transition is a friends scene of course, her and chandler are having a cup of coffee, laughing and having a good time,

then we get a bit of Martin, her chillin in his infamous living room

and then the final scene is Moesha of course with Q

the concept is groundbreaking I know

Ps, brandy management: you can reach out to me free of charge for consultation, pm me. And forget that gorl kip for heavens sake plz
n

Aalonso.

big Lez teaching her the living single high kick pow intro dance in silhouette 

Afrodisiac15

Desilu

Say Something is so typical R&B to me.

Give me dream pop and synth beats.

Dr Naomi Campbell

If SS was ever a single, she needs to throw Jazmine on for the fucking remix k?!

TriBeCa

No Tomorrow should definitely be the next single followed by Say Something for the winter. I would like to finally see a video of  Brandy on a beach. Most of her videos are indoors.

Micheal Watson

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on August 05, 2020, 06:29:30 PM
big Lez teaching her the living single high kick pow intro dance in silhouette
!!!!!

yass get in guys

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

lovechild

^

Micheal Watson

August 05, 2020, 07:37:06 PM #14 Last Edit: August 05, 2020, 07:37:45 PM by Manistee
Quote from: 123 on August 05, 2020, 07:24:26 PM
T4P!
on np luv

happy to be of service to the board