King Future is currently dragging Cierror for keeping their son away from him!

Started by tigernathan, January 04, 2016, 02:25:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: SUPREME on January 04, 2016, 02:34:35 PM
Quote from: Young on January 04, 2016, 02:32:28 PM
This is really disgusting if true.

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...
j

girl shut UP

Ciara already said he can see his son WHENEVER he wants

Now tell me, why you believe one party over the other?

I literally in my post said IF true. I'm not choosing to BELIEVE anything. But it is easy to say what Ci said. If Future was a deadbeat and didn't hang with any of his kids I'd be inclined to believe her. But this past Christmas he had all his kids with him and posted them about how he loves them. I doubt highly he would just willingly exclude Bby Fut' . Especially when he's on Twitter ranting. And like I said it's easy for Ci to say " he can see him when he wants" but what does that mean? What's the catch and to what extent? Cuz that doesn't even sound like he can KEEP his son for days at a Time. See and Take Care of are two different things. Sounds like Ci is using the courts to have things her way... Just saying.

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

That psychic was telling the truth. Future is doing everything he can to keep Ciara from truly being happy. His other baby mothers aren't famous or coined so he just can't wrap his mind around the fact that he can't manipulate her like the others.

GLOCK

Quote from: imaan. on January 04, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

I honestly do love Ci and am a fan; but I cannot stand a woman who SELFISHLY decides to keep a father out of his child's life. That is disgusting and unforgivable really. You can't get back time lost..smh

Ci...

!!!  :'( poor bby future and forcing Russ' to be that baby's play father ch....  :-(
Ommmf :'(

SUPREME

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 04, 2016, 02:40:13 PM
Ommmmmmf DRAG this disgusting mother
Ackkkkk KING!
love him so much
faggot faith gave up her kids for crack and being smothered by biggies fat ass
fck you

tigernathan

throwintheTAL

Phantom

Future plea'! He don't care about that child. He just tired of looking like a deadbeat dad on social media

yummy

SUPREME

Quote from: Young on January 04, 2016, 02:40:51 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on January 04, 2016, 02:34:35 PM

Ci...
j

girl shut UP

Ciara already said he can see his son WHENEVER he wants

Now tell me, why you believe one party over the other?

I literally in my post said IF true. I'm not choosing to BELIEVE anything. But it is easy to say what Ci said. If Future was a deadbeat and didn't hang with any of his kids I'd be inclined to believe her. But this past Christmas he had all his kids with him and posted them about how he loves them. I doubt highly he would just willingly exclude Bby Fut' . Especially when he's on Twitter ranting. And like I said it's easy for Ci to say " he can see him when he wants" but what does that mean? What's the catch and to what extent? Cuz that doesn't even sound like he can KEEP his son for days at a Time. See and Take Care of are two different things. Sounds like Ci is using the courts to have things her way... Just saying.
Ciara can't KEEP Future away unless she had plausible cause to keep him away.

These are basic custody principles

GLOCK

I swear Ci wants to be a natural beauty so fucking bad..

I cackle with every pic :kii:

Am giggling!

"Mixed! Aaliyah! A young Stacy dash! Minimal make up! Slight smile"

Tears

Zankou.

Quote from: SUPREME on January 04, 2016, 02:40:46 PM
Quote from: Saturn. on January 04, 2016, 02:37:06 PM
Quote from: GĖ??X on January 04, 2016, 02:36:31 PM
He's a drug addict. I wouldn't let him around my kid either.

d

he was a drug addict when she let him cum inside her. What's the difference now?
the difference is ci isnt letting her kid get fucked and came into like monica is with her daughter and husband

thats the difference

s

I heard you the first time :uhh:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

Then to call the mother of your child a bitch? I'm sorry but if my dad (even though he'd never) called my mom a bitch he'd be fucking dead. Mr. Harris needs to step in.

SUPREME

and didnt molester kellys ugly ass daughter DISOWN him cause he was fcking kids?

How many years was it now? 5?

TERRIBLE Dad

:feelinmyself:

SUPREME

Quote from: GĖ??X on January 04, 2016, 02:44:08 PM
Then to call the mother of your child a bitch? I'm sorry but if my dad (even though he'd never) called my mom a bitch he'd be fucking dead. Mr. Harris needs to step in.
!!!

:kii:

But these faggots hate women

Zankou.

Quote from: imaan. on January 04, 2016, 02:41:46 PM
Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN on January 04, 2016, 02:40:13 PM
Ommmmmmf DRAG this disgusting mother
Ackkkkk KING!
love him so much

Love him! just LOVE him! damn

:plzstop: