Was 2020 the year that Brandy

Started by Micheal Watson, January 01, 2021, 07:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

Solidified her image as an RnB legend in the eyes of Americans, media, etc?

Micheal Watson

or do you think she hasn't reached that rank yet, based the music, impact, influence on culture etc

long-timeTheRoofFan

January 01, 2021, 08:53:57 PM #2 Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 08:55:48 PM by long-timeBfan
Yes I can agree with this. I think as far as Brandy is concerned she's been laying the foundation for the title of "Legend" since the first day of her career. This year was the year everyone started to remember and show respect.

I hope she keeps the momentum going next year... I have a feeling she will.

With a couple of major performances throughout the year, Cinderella coming to DisneyA few music videos and singles etc and 2021 can be the B7 Era that keeps on giving

With the success she's had in 2020 it makes sense that her and her team will have a lot planned for this year ahead.

BranNu

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 01, 2021, 08:53:57 PM
Yes I can agree with this. I think as far as Brandy is concerned she's been laying the foundation for the title of "Legend" since the first day of her career. This year was the year everyone started to remember and show respect.

With a couple of major performances throughout the year, Cinderella coming to DisneyA few music videos and singles etc and 2021 can be the B7 Era that keeps on giving

With the success she's had in 2020 it makes sense that her and her team will have a lot planned for this year ahead.

!!!

With how great 2020 was for her I feel like 2021 she's going to accomplish even more

I can't honestly wait to see what's coming next for her

I'm so proud of her for the amazing comeback she did

Summertime

I agree that she started building her legacy from the beginning.  The projects music and non-music she did were legendary.

Quote from: long-timeBfan on January 01, 2021, 08:53:57 PM

AfroJisiac

if she's goes MIA and comes back with a good project in 2028 , trust me that year would feel the same 2020 did. 
yeah she's definitely an RnB icon and 2020 might have been an eye opener for a lotta people but Bran gonna have to work a lil more than that, deliver a lil more music, be a lil bit more consistent if she really wanna get to that legend status.. 

but that's just my opinion. 

let's see what she gon do in the next 6 months or year.. 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

listen when things is popping and going in a normal world
no ones paying that much attention 
the world kinda stopped and that made ppul look at things differently re evaluate things and come to a more appreciation and gratitude for what we have 
and it is in that space that Brandys Contribution to entertainment could really be seen  ( cause were looking back on what was hot what made us feel good what inspired us)
also this created a new space that allows you to embrace the artist as a whole (not just for a particular project) so despite putting out some BS for the first time ever
it too also was charged to the game of the cumulative contribution shes made to entertainment and appreciation for it 
its like a living memorial 

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on January 03, 2021, 04:35:41 AM
listen when things is popping and going in a normal world
no ones paying that much attention
the world kinda stopped and that made ppul look at things differently re evaluate things and come to a more appreciation and gratitude for what we have
and it is in that space that Brandys Contribution to entertainment could really be seen  ( cause were looking back on what was hot what made us feel good what inspired us)
also this created a new space that allows you to embrace the artist as a whole (not just for a particular project) so despite putting out some BS for the first time ever
it too also was charged to the game of the cumulative contribution shes made to entertainment and appreciation for it
its like a living memorial