nvr seen this performance:uhhhh

Started by Micheal Watson, February 11, 2021, 07:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Ulysses on February 13, 2021, 09:34:07 AM
I didn't like any of the Full Moon era performances. Don't know if it had anything to do with the pregnancy or what, but nothing really worked. She didn't seem connected and the vocals weren't there either.
I kinda agree

Murrah

The Ananda show performance was way better ad lib wise.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Ulysses on February 13, 2021, 09:34:07 AM
I didn't like any of the Full Moon era performances. Don't know if it had anything to do with the pregnancy or what, but nothing really worked. She didn't seem connected and the vocals weren't there either.

lol do any of her performances really hit during the era ? its far and few for me

Its usually after a few promo performances and shes on tour or something that the live versions improve

but the full moon live >>>>>

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

yeah part of the issue was taking these very modern beat driven singles and trying to give acoustic live
it doesnt work 
what she does now adding live drums to the original with sprits here and there of live instrumentation work better lol 
if the track wasnt  created with a live instrumentation sound good luck 

she cuts the bridge and the vamp out now ...smh 

Different

Ma Lo

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on February 12, 2021, 08:54:50 AM
Idk, her live renditions of WAU lack something musically. It's like the band is just freestyling.
Would be cool to see Bran doing the Boogiesoul or Simon Vegas remix live cause those versions actually have a melody.

Ma Lo

Brandy's best performances ..she has a lot and this ain't one of em ...go watch her on YouTube singing "Funny Honey" from Chicago and you'll understand 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Catherine Of Aragon on February 15, 2021, 06:07:10 AM
Brandy's best performances ..she has a lot and this ain't one of em ...go watch her on YouTube singing "Funny Honey" from Chicago and you'll understand

lmao i think they know this isnt the best

but she doesnt have a best

its a solid good 4 to 6 performances where she slayed

a few of them unrelated to an album

Different