BRANDY : New instagram profil picture !

Started by Therealsypano, April 21, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: BigDawg on April 21, 2020, 09:32:17 PM
I like that she's expressing herself and appears to be more comfortable. I like the Bohemian vibe. I wish it were a little more refined but I'm not mad at it.
It could be Bohemian and still chic. She should be giving a grand look, like the Goddess she is
:sup:

BAPHOMET.

BigDawg

Brandy is clearly going to do whatever she wants to do. I don't think she's in to pleasing the masses anymore. 

Demm_

FRANCE

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 09:53:40 PM
And this looks similar to the outfit she is wearing in that Baby Mama video clip we all saw

This is sexy

Cowboy Nine

April 21, 2020, 10:39:34 PM #81 Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 10:39:43 PM by Nine.
Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:38:00 PM
Brandy just wants to be an Erykah Arie. Embrace it fags! :wub:

These mother earth girls

ack!

Harlem

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:33:22 PM
Guys, Im sure this is just an outtake. Can we just give her a chance to show us the actual finished work?

Well the fact that sis decided to post a outtake as a profile pic instead of a final product speaks volumes

Sis is dropping a new single... she needs to be ON!

RatherBe

FRANCE

Quote from: Harlem on April 21, 2020, 10:41:08 PM
Guys, Im sure this is just an outtake. Can we just give her a chance to show us the actual finished work?

Well the fact that sis decided to post a outtake as a profile pic instead of a final product speaks volumes

I'll take that outtake pic over that horrendous single cover she had up before. I hope I never have to see that shit again.

Harlem

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:38:00 PM
Brandy just wants to be an Erykah Arie. Embrace it fags! :wub:

The way I thought she was gonna give BRAIDS for this moment and went with that other style... wow, Bran really had us vexed for a couple years now huh lol

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:42:44 PM

I'll take that outtake pic over that horrendous single cover she had up before. I hope I never have to see that shit again.

You're gonna have to see it every time you stream Baby Mama luv  :dead:

TriBeCa

She's really keeping this image for the new era  :uhh: Well, the make-up is pretty. Too bad it was wasted on this look.

Harlem

Quote from: LF on April 21, 2020, 10:42:44 PM

I'm praying Kipp wasn't lying about that single cover swap b/c she KNOWS better!

Gilgamesh.

look we said we don't like it and we're not budging :dead: