Do u hang out with faggs

Started by fedswatchin, April 23, 2017, 04:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GRAND

I like to let people at my workplace think we're close/friends so that I can use them better.

fedswatchin

Quote from: BigDawg on April 23, 2017, 06:35:59 PM
Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:29:43 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on April 23, 2017, 06:13:01 PM
This one fag at my job has a stick so far up his ass, he will not speak, rolls his eyes, and makes it obvious he thinks he is the shit. People talk so much shit about him. They call him "Big Booty Judy" and laugh at him because he carries a ziplock bag full of baby wipes when he goes to take a shit in the bathroom.
vvvvvvvvvv

maybe he doesn't use :ohwow:
Thankfully I'm not bothered by that

:cheerup:
you sound a little perturbed :usuresis:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:30:21 PM
r y'all the type to befriend the gorls at work? not everybody is worth a conversation in my honest opinion
!!!!!!!!

I've always been the type to completely keep my work life separate from my personal life, but I've definitely developed a genuine friendship with my coworker. She has really become one of my closest and dearest friends.

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 23, 2017, 06:37:17 PM
I like to let people at my workplace think we're close/friends so that I can use them better.
sddddddddddd
Im so conflicted on you
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:37:53 PM
This one fag at my job has a stick so far up his ass, he will not speak, rolls his eyes, and makes it obvious he thinks he is the shit. People talk so much shit about him. They call him "Big Booty Judy" and laugh at him because he carries a ziplock bag full of baby wipes when he goes to take a shit in the bathroom.
vvvvvvvvvv

Yea, cause im actually one of those people at work that doesn't really wanna do too much socializing with anyone. I found out later on that this girl was SO upset about it. I just couldn't quite understand it
:udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 23, 2017, 06:40:28 PM
sddddddddddd
Im so conflicted on you
I'm talking about people I met at work that I need to do things for me

They're more willing if they feel like you care about them

I'd never use any of my friends  :dead:

BigDawg

Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:37:53 PM
vvvvvvvvvv

I do?

Real

When I was in an office setting I never really befriended people. Working as a chef it's almost like you HAVE to befriend them on some level since you all work so closely. I kinda like it though.

Real

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 23, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
sddddddddddd
Im so conflicted on you

You're a terrible person

GRAND

Quote from: Real on April 23, 2017, 06:43:51 PM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 23, 2017, 06:42:16 PM
sddddddddddd
Im so conflicted on you

You're a terrible person
Quote from: Real on April 23, 2017, 06:43:08 PM
When I was in an office setting I never really befriended people. Working as a chef it's almost like you HAVE to befriend them on some level since you all work so closely. I kinda like it though.

So you make friends to benefit your career

Same thing

:enchantress:

Opposites Attract.

I only have 3 gay male best friends. After coming across you faggots, I don't trust the girls.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

GRAND

Quote from: Marg. on April 23, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
I only have 3 gay male best friends. After coming across you faggots, I don't trust the girls.
CCCVVBBB

Bsource made you hate fags?!

Opposites Attract.

April 23, 2017, 07:13:01 PM #102 Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 07:14:15 PM by Marg.
Quote from: NeededaStrap on April 23, 2017, 06:30:21 PM
r y'all the type to befriend the gorls at work? not everybody is worth a conversation in my honest opinion
I've only ever befriended supervisors. People that I can benefit from. I work for USPS and the culture is very high school. Even with the older adults. Don't share anything that you don't want to get back and everyone fucking everybody.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL on April 23, 2017, 07:11:46 PM
Quote from: Marg. on April 23, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
CCCVVBBB

Bsource made you hate fags?!

nnnnnnnnnnn

Gilgamesh.

I finally have a group of Gay friends. I've known them individually for a few years but we've gotten really close since Summer. I haven't dealt with any of the messiness people usually associate with Gays in this group. But we're all late 20s/early 30s so that's probably why.