Mons don't lash me but ccvvvxx

Started by fedswatchin, September 28, 2019, 08:00:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

did u know u can't stream The Boy is Mine on Monica's album The Boy is Mine on Apple Music? :dead: irony

fedswatchin

Might as well been called Miss Thang Part ii. The cover goes with that

fedswatchin

But yeah i was listening to that album when I noticed, so I'm not hatin :charon:

Blackpantha

Quote from: brillianica on September 28, 2019, 08:00:23 AM
did u know u can't stream The Boy is Mine on Monica's album The Boy is Mine on Apple Music? :dead: irony

Why is that?
And till this day I can't figure out why she'd name her album "The Boy Is Mine" especially knowing she was asked to be apart of the song. And she had no hands in writing, producing or doing anything at all.
There's so many knots left untied. Someone please help me understand this...
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Ma Lo

Bran snatched her mess off that record huh

HUGO

Quote from: Blackpantha on September 28, 2019, 08:47:20 AM

Why is that?
And till this day I can't figure out why she'd name her album "The Boy Is Mine" especially knowing she was asked to be apart of the song. And she had no hands in writing, producing or doing anything at all.

Someone help me understand this too

🦚

It plays fine on spotify where it matters.

Run along fags.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bruce

Quote from: Blackpantha on September 28, 2019, 08:47:20 AM

Why is that?

This is the issue Brandy has with Monica. There is footage of them recording The Boy is Mine initially and they appeared friendly. They even stated that they went to Six Flags after recording it.

The shift in them not liking each other is Monica's cd was named "The Boy is Mine", I wish Brandy would be honest and say that it infuriated her. The reality is that Monica had absolutely nothing to do with that, and I suspect absolutely no say. I don't think it is something neither of them wanted and it was a very shade/dirty thing for Arista to do.  It made Monica look pathetic, and she definitely knew this. Monica has already said previously in so many words that she did not have a say in that.

But what else could you expect when you have a Jew(Clive) as the Executive Producer of the album and head of the label?

Harlem

They should've called the album Street Symphony

reekz

It's really stupid on Brandys part since Monica was more popular than her the last decade. She is missing out on clicks since most of the money goes her direction. 

BORderline

dkhkfhsdklhflkdshf

Not snatching TBIM from TBIM album.
d
dg
dg

gd
gd
g

gd

THIS SONG IS MINE!:hehe:

Young

Playing TBIM on TBIM album on Tidal right now lolz

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ntwadumela on September 28, 2019, 09:13:06 AM
Bran snatched her mess off that record huh
This is exactly what happened. It's hilarious tho because this girl tried to pull a power move and brandy kinda got the last laugh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw