M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

July 07, 2018, 07:05:58 PM #5370 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:06:16 PM by CREAM.
Edit

b7

July 07, 2018, 07:08:10 PM #5371 Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 07:08:31 PM by 1RIG
Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:stressed:

It was SHADE but a lil playful mess owt to me. The more blatant cutthroat mess was at the soul train mess when she was being honored
:plzstop:

I thought she was over all that (whatever happened) so I?m tryyyying to give her the benefit of the doubt. Either way, it was unnecessary even if you are caught up in the moment and tryna be funny. I wouldn?t have done that

Young

b7

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
Guys I?m not okay
vvvvvvvvv don?t let the doves or stars make you more mad babe

She was just being silly and wasn?t thinking i hope
:stressed:

I?m sure she?ll explain if these other blogs make it worse

b7

Sidenote: I?m glad she did that and didn?t sound a fool ssssdd love the run at the end

Young

Maybe she was having a legal battle over the song ? Isn?t this her first time singing it in a while ?

I?m just trying to make it make SENSE

Young

b7

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 07:13:37 PM
Maybe she was having a legal battle over the song ? Isn?t this her first time singing it in a while ?

no she?s made this joke before

?The song is mine? is something she?s said dozens of times on instagram tryna be funny. I don?t think it was meant to be some big thing

In a recent interview she discussed Monica actually slaying the song (and I?m not kidding) so this isn?t news to me :dead:

Still NOT SMART on her part, but nothing to be torn up about either way IMO. it was just unnecessary

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on July 07, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

?The song is mine? is something she?s said dozens of times on instagram tryna be funny. I don?t think it was meant to be some big thing

In a recent interview she discussed Monica actually slaying the song (and I?m not kidding) so this isn?t news to me :dead:

Still NOT SMART on her part, but nothing to be torn up about either way IMO. it was just unnecessary

Ohhhhhh okay

King link me to the slay praise

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
The girls always exaggerate messs

?Fighting Mons!? Ddddd

Bran has a different way of thinking so I?m not sure if this is messy

llamlsdmskln'mkl';l,l;

Cowboy Nine

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
The girls always exaggerate messs

?Fighting Mons!? Ddddd

Bran has a different way of thinking so I?m not sure if this is messy

this is still pressed  :dead:

b7

Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 07:20:04 PM
Quote from: 1RIG on July 07, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Ohhhhhh okay

King link me to the slay praise
I?ll find it for you and post it in here. It was within the last two months