Kendrick debuts at #1 on Hot 100

Started by andre 3000, Today at 03:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 08:01:01 PMthis HISTORY lesson on Atlanta baked into this

not giving the gorls SUBSTANCE with the mess  :uhh:

school em king! :stressed:

THIS!!!!!!

I knew the slaves line was gon backfire on Drake's uncultural bitch ass. He thought that shit was cute and he basically proved Kendrick's point. Glad Kenny did this on the BOP

Aalonso.

andre 3000

Quote from: Harlem on Today at 08:58:39 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 08:01:01 PMthis HISTORY lesson on Atlanta baked into this

THIS!!!!!!

I knew the slaves line was gon backfire on Drake's uncultural bitch ass. He thought that shit was cute and he basically proved Kendrick's point. Glad Kenny did this on the BOP
he called someone a slave?

Harlem

Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 09:05:24 PM

THIS!!!!!!

On his diss follow up "Family Matters" he basically said Kendrick "always rappin like he bout to get the slaves freed" smh

So that's why Kendrick's 3rd verse with the Atlanta History in "Not Like Us" is a response to that

andre 3000

Today at 09:19:10 PM #20 Last Edit: Today at 09:22:49 PM by andre 3000
Quote from: Harlem on Today at 09:11:03 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 09:05:24 PM

THIS!!!!!!

On his diss follow up "Family Matters" he basically said Kendrick "always rappin like he bout to get the slaves freed" smh

So that's why Kendrick's 3rd verse with the Atlanta History in "Not Like Us" is a response to that
yea get his ass on up outta here

maybe he can travel back in time and free some of his relatives from that gas chamber

Cowgirl

Today at 09:25:44 PM #21 Last Edit: Today at 09:35:04 PM by Cowgirl
Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 07:57:27 PMim listening for the first time now

that "a-minor" line

ano
nsonsos aosaincancsnsasajcansjnjscjnscjnsnjsacajnssajnsjnnjsjnjcjns :usureuok:

i dont even need to listen to whatever drake put out.

theres no way he came back from this

It was a nod to Big Foot.

:heyddy:

And I know you fags are gonna say it's a reach but it actually is.

Cowgirl

Aalonso.

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 09:25:44 PM
Quote from: andre 3000 on Today at 07:57:27 PMim listening for the first time now

that "a-minor" line

ano
nsonsos aosaincancsnsasajcansjnjscjnscjnsnjsacajnssajnsjnnjsjnjcjns :usureuok:

i dont even need to listen to whatever drake put out.

theres no way he came back from this

And I know you fags are gonna say it's a reach and it actually is.

.nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

ok?

Aalonso.

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Kalifornia.

Harlem

Quote from: Cowgirl on Today at 09:28:25 PM
@amerikus_

Btw, this is very interesting

And the fact his white ass mother kicks off the song too before he goes straight into the word SMFH