The Beverly Hills White Women Kinda Came for RHOA's Wig With This Scene

Started by ssw4919, March 22, 2017, 11:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 08, 2017, 06:20:14 PM
:plzstop:

Not Rinna sitting there at the beginning pouring her heart out, giving her best dramatic tear-up scene, while Kim is sitting there unmoved.  :overit:  :hmph:

:kii:

Kim was drunk in this scene. As hell.

Pearls Khan

ssw4919

Eternal Bell

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkrlm,dm

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 08, 2017, 06:20:14 PM
:plzstop:

Not Rinna sitting there at the beginning pouring her heart out, giving her best dramatic tear-up scene, while Kim is sitting there unmoved.  :overit:  :hmph:

:kii:

nnnnnnnnnnnnn

It's unconditional, these days you know....

M-Rocka

I need to get into Beverly Hills. These bitches are a kii. My coworker told me to get into BH, NY, and Jersey.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 09, 2017, 03:29:05 AM
I need to get into Beverly Hills. These bitches are a kii. My coworker told me to get into BH, NY, and Jersey.

I started Beverley Hills from Season 6. It's a bit dry but Erika and Lisa Rinna are a kii.

fedswatchin

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 09, 2017, 03:29:05 AM
all of those are great. BH housewives had a way better season than Atlanta this year.

Last year too :flamebroiled:

fedswatchin

ssw4919

BH was really good the first few seasons.  Kim and Kyle keep up the mess year after year.  :kii:

I like all Housewives, except Miami.  And I fell off NY and Jersey, but I will catch back up on NY.  OC is a ki, too.

Scott.

Beverly Hills and Orange County is dry af to me

New Jersey is draining

New York is good sometimes

STUNNA GOD

SHSSHSJSHSHSHSHJSSJDHSJSJJDJDJDBDJSJDJNDNDNDSNSNDNNN

Kim kinda went down the whole line and LASHED. What kinda Gossip Girl meets local nursing home? Why y'all didn't tell me this was cute? Lemme get in.

:ohwow:

BigDawg

The seasons with Brandi were a kii, she is a hot mess. But I was tired of hearing her bitch about Eddie cheating.

NJ was good up until Dina left, then it just got dark and weird.

NY was cute but my favorite season will be Bethanny vs Jill

OC is meh, Tamara needs her ass popped every season.

I actually feel they should have given Miami more of a chance

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 09, 2017, 04:42:32 AM
Get into the BH seasons with Brandi :kii:

Brandi was everything to me. She really used to drag the BH women it was such a ki.. Remember when she pushed Kyle and Kyle started crying lmaooooooo