Azealia suspended from Twitter.

Started by Sharon., May 12, 2016, 11:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyan Cat

yummy

May 12, 2016, 08:55:34 PM #92 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:56:41 PM by ANIMMAI
She can't get the fuck on somewhere with this victim trope she's trying to play up.

Yeah, black people have it hard and blah blah blah but that doesn't justify you flying off the handles and calling someone all types of sand niggers and terrorists because they refuse to give your nutty ass the time of day. Her head is lodged so far up her own ass that she thinks no one has the right to say anything to her.

King steevy

For me, she's definetly not smart.
Someyimes, she's saying the right things.. but she's not credible and she doesn't the time that there is a time and there is a way to say everything;

Jon

She seems insecure about her race. I don't even get what Zayn has to do with anything. He didn't copy her.

BAPHOMET.

She is so fragile.
Her mother not loving her really fucked her up mentally.

the way she can just crumble and seriously believe she's a victim.

Nyan Cat

May 12, 2016, 08:58:19 PM #96 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 08:59:10 PM by Nyan Cat
Quotesassy black girl

not wen this is wat u base ur whole social media persona off of
sassy!
keepin eht real! wat tha folk dnt wann' hear!

i wish ppl would start payin incompetent dust

hope skai mama find her & beat tha last remainin edges away!

GLOCK

Vonc2002

May 12, 2016, 09:03:26 PM #99 Last Edit: May 12, 2016, 09:03:43 PM by Vonc2002
Please, all this rambling.  I don't hear any of this nor am i fckn clapping. Black people are so quick to play some race card.  Now we're supposed to feel bad for this bitch and pat her on the back because she's black. THAT'S what's been making her be a mean hateful bitch, oh TEAR! Bitch we all go thru shit. Ur struggle don't trump anyone else's.  U have actively played a role in ur demise and i dont care how many kinte cloths u throw on trying to deflect from that.  Fck u, hoe
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on May 12, 2016, 08:57:50 PM
She seems insecure about her race. I don't even get what Zayn has to do with anything. He didn't copy her.
He had some colors in a video and this bitch is yelling copyright right infringement,  hoe sit down
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

She Def tries to pull the race card at her own convenience
She's vile and I want her burned at the stake TBH

JRocka

some of ya'll here act like her so i don't see why everyone dragging AZ...and everyone forgot that meme girl who is who got involve between 2 grown adults :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 12, 2016, 09:08:00 PM
She Def tries to pull the race card at her own convenience
She's vile and I want her burned at the stake TBH
wanna toss gasoline filled waterballons at this hoe and strike a match tbfhwy