MAGA/Trump family wastes no time

Started by herbie, February 16, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

It aint over till its over tho .. We gon see

BranLover

That fag probably got him 4 more years in office.

BigDawg

I doubt this situation is going to shift the public?s opinion on Dump. This Jussie thing is just a blip on the political radar.

Sinpool

Well this is what y'all wanted

y'all put this energy into the world and spoke it into existence

you couldn't just shut tf and let trumps and the whiteys get lashed for filth

Y'all did this

Ma Lo

Donnie got way bigger problems than Jussie.. This is just entertaining to be honest and embarrassing, for Jussie. People lie all the time and unfortunately, Jussie will now have to  reap the consequences of his dishonesty just like we all have to when we sin. His career is over.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:38:36 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 16, 2019, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:20:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 16, 2019, 10:19:23 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 09:53:46 PM
i mean he is right.  this time they are right ... WOW i cant believe this is happening

These were my initial thoights, he and Lee cooked up this story to make the MAGA girls look bad. He probably assumed that with the pro-Balck/BLM movement etc he'd get unwavering support from the community.
LMAO kamala is in the mix too babes.
Pay attention

Also I tried to tell u this

They really tried it
Can you expound on this Kamal theory?
:ohwow:

Idk sis.
My senses keep tingling and they have since the time this was announced  :ohwow:

I feel like the black industry girls are working behind the scenes to strengthen Kamalas chances of winning the dem vote

And lee Daniels.. who is very influential conspired a double mess to enlarge the shows ratings and a story so heartfelt that all the blacks would have to stand by.. especially kamala ..

Would be perfect for her to use jussies attack in her platform when going against trump/MAGA girls while bringing ?justice? to him  :ohwow:

He (bussie) works very closely with kamala ..
I don?t think they fully thought this owt tho

But yeah..

I think they are ALL involved bby luv
Serious accusation there

Idk, but all politicians are crooks to some degree so this could be plausible. She already comes off as Ms Disingenuous. If this idiot makes Trump get re-elected :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Electricity on February 16, 2019, 10:54:16 PM

Y'all did this

kjflksjlkajd bOY

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on February 16, 2019, 10:50:54 PM
I doubt this situation is going to shift the public?s opinion on Dump. This Jussie thing is just a blip on the political radar.
I don?t know
Surely he?s gonna use it in most of his speeches

Buy The Stars✨

February 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM #27 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:13:35 PM by Vocal Issues
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 16, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Donnie got way bigger problems than Jussie.. This is just entertaining to be honest and embarrassing, for Jussie. People lie all the time and unfortunately, Jussie will now have to  reap the consequences of his dishonesty just like we all have to when we sin. His career is over.

yeah lets say lee daniels is not involved .. they are for sure gonna kill him off of empire .. ill def watch that episode  :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Electricity on February 16, 2019, 10:54:16 PM

Y'all did this
no the lying faggot that y?all love named BUSSIE

Did this

GLOCK

Quote from: Temper on February 16, 2019, 11:07:49 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:38:36 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 16, 2019, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:20:09 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 16, 2019, 10:19:23 PM
Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 09:53:46 PM
i mean he is right.  this time they are right ... WOW i cant believe this is happening

These were my initial thoights, he and Lee cooked up this story to make the MAGA girls look bad. He probably assumed that with the pro-Balck/BLM movement etc he'd get unwavering support from the community.
LMAO kamala is in the mix too babes.
Pay attention

Also I tried to tell u this

They really tried it
Can you expound on this Kamal theory?

Idk sis.
My senses keep tingling and they have since the time this was announced  :ohwow:

I feel like the black industry girls are working behind the scenes to strengthen Kamalas chances of winning the dem vote

And lee Daniels.. who is very influential conspired a double mess to enlarge the shows ratings and a story so heartfelt that all the blacks would have to stand by.. especially kamala ..

Would be perfect for her to use jussies attack in her platform when going against trump/MAGA girls while bringing ?justice? to him  :ohwow:

He (bussie) works very closely with kamala ..
I don?t think they fully thought this owt tho

But yeah..

I think they are ALL involved bby luv
Serious accusation there

Idk, but all politicians are crooks to some degree so this could be plausible. She already comes off as Ms Disingenuous. If this idiot makes Trump get re-elected :plzstop:
ncjdjddk

Just don?t be shocked bby luv
She?s in the mix.. I think