MAGA/Trump family wastes no time

Started by herbie, February 16, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herbie

February 16, 2019, 09:51:27 PM Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 09:57:19 PM by b l a c k a s f u c k
I was PRAYING this boy didn't lie
But here we go guys

Buy The Stars✨

i mean he is right.  this time they are right ... WOW i cant believe this is happening

GLOCK

lmfao
literally said this would happen in ur other thread!

fuckin embarrassing and trash..
jussie really fucking tried this

BAPHOMET.

The news has kinda been dry lately tho'.... Things are about to get the fuck interesting

GLOCK

EVIDENCE!!!

Quoteknew all along!
girl  :plzstop:

i just..

GLOCK

Quote from: Please Baph. on February 16, 2019, 10:03:58 PM
The news has kinda been dry lately tho'.... Things are about to get the fuck interesting

pass me a CUP

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 09:53:46 PM
i mean he is right.  this time they are right ... WOW i cant believe this is happening

These were my initial thoights, he and Lee cooked up this story to make the MAGA girls look bad. He probably assumed that with the pro-Balck/BLM movement etc he'd get unwavering support from the community.

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 16, 2019, 10:19:23 PM

These were my initial thoights, he and Lee cooked up this story to make the MAGA girls look bad. He probably assumed that with the pro-Balck/BLM movement etc he'd get unwavering support from the community.
LMAO kamala is in the mix too babes.
Pay attention

Also I tried to tell u this

They really tried it

Navyman

CHOKE

I mean is this the attention this fag was looking for?

CHOKE

So glad no prominent figures rallied behind this dumb girl

fedswatchin

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:20:09 PM

Pay attention

They really tried it
Can you expound on this Kamal theory?

Ma Lo

GLOCK

February 16, 2019, 10:38:36 PM #14 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:41:52 PM by Glock
Quote from: Temper on February 16, 2019, 10:35:07 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 10:20:09 PM

Pay attention

They really tried it
Can you expound on this Kamal theory?
:ohwow:

Idk sis.
My senses keep tingling and they have since the time this was announced  :ohwow:

I feel like the black industry girls are working behind the scenes to strengthen Kamalas chances of winning the dem vote

And lee Daniels.. who is very influential conspired a double mess to enlarge the shows ratings and a story so heartfelt that all the blacks would have to stand by.. especially kamala ..

Would be perfect for her to use jussies attack in her platform when going against trump/MAGA girls while bringing ?justice? to him  :ohwow:

He (bussie) works very closely with kamala ..
I don?t think they fully thought this owt tho

But yeah..

I think they are ALL involved bby luv