MAGA/Trump family wastes no time

Started by herbie, February 16, 2019, 09:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Nah y'all act like Jussie is this A lister or suntn this will blow over and be forgotten about by Spring.

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 11:11:10 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on February 16, 2019, 10:50:54 PM
I doubt this situation is going to shift the public?s opinion on Dump. This Jussie thing is just a blip on the political radar.
I don?t know
Surely he?s gonna use it in most of his speeches
I?m sure he will but, Donnie  does something edgy and stupid in America everyday. Calling a National Emergency to fund his wall, shutting the government down, not backpaying the money he stole from federal employees, canoodling with Russia and Korea...etc.,etc. I don?t think this stunt pulled by some ?D? list actor is going to shift the political climate bruv.

FRANCE

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 16, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Donnie got way bigger problems than Jussie.. This is just entertaining to be honest and embarrassing, for Jussie. People lie all the time and unfortunately, Jussie will now have to  reap the consequences of his dishonesty just like we all have to when we sin. His career is over.

yeah lets say lee daniels is not involved .. they are for sure gonna kill him off of empire .. ill def watch that episode  :plzstop:

!!!hope someone posts the openload link

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on February 16, 2019, 11:21:01 PM
I doubt this situation is going to shift the public?s opinion on Dump. This Jussie thing is just a blip on the political radar.
I don?t know
I?m sure he will but, Donnie  does something edgy and stupid in America everyday. Calling a National Emergency to fund his wall, shutting the government down, not backpaying the money he stole from federal employees, canoodling with Russia and Korea...etc.,etc. I don?t think this stunt pulled by some ?D? list actor is going to shift the political climate bruv.
ncndnndn
Maybe not Bruv
But it?s def gonna be a conversation for some time
Wish he never did this
We didn?t need this type of mess nearing this next election smfh

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 16, 2019, 11:19:12 PM
Nah y'all act like Jussie is this A lister or suntn this will blow over and be forgotten about by Spring.

he is def no a lister but all this did make him infamous

BigDawg

Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 11:23:01 PM
I don?t know
ncndnndn
Maybe not Bruv
Wish he never did this

Jussie is definitely a clown for this bullshit but I hope voters won?t use this as a factor for whether or not they should vote for Trump.

BigDawg

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 11:26:01 PM

But for the wrong reasons tho lol

GLOCK

Quote from: BigDawg on February 16, 2019, 11:28:04 PM
Quote from: Glock on February 16, 2019, 11:23:01 PM
I don?t know
ncndnndn
Maybe not Bruv
Wish he never did this

Jussie is definitely a clown for this bullshit but I hope voters won?t use this as a factor for whether or not they should vote for Trump.
dxbfcnvg
oh in doubt it will sgdfhcgh

the girls that werent gonna vote for him still arent :plzstop:

BigDawg

Quote from: Vocal Issues on February 16, 2019, 11:11:15 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 16, 2019, 10:56:04 PM
Donnie got way bigger problems than Jussie.. This is just entertaining to be honest and embarrassing, for Jussie. People lie all the time and unfortunately, Jussie will now have to  reap the consequences of his dishonesty just like we all have to when we sin. His career is over.

yeah lets say lee daniels is not involved .. they are for sure gonna kill him off of empire .. ill def watch that episode  :plzstop:
:dead:

He?s probably the one in the casket. I know Fox Network is furious.

fedswatchin

February 16, 2019, 11:31:23 PM #39 Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 11:31:51 PM by Temper

He's on America's favorite show (or fav show at one point) and just got tweeted by the organge in office. This ain't blowin over quick

Ma Lo

Quote from: Temper on February 16, 2019, 11:31:23 PM

and just got tweeted by the organge in office.

Lmao

BigDawg

i just want to know what bone in your body inspires someone enough to go to these lengths to lie and still come out looking like a fuckboy at the end of it.

Ma Lo

Still can't wrap my mind around why he would do this ... Smh

CHOKE

He lied to his fans, the media the POLICE

Getting killed off of Empire is the least of this girl?s problems

Ma Lo

Quote from: Chokeme Politely on February 16, 2019, 11:36:26 PM
He lied to his fans, the media the POLICE

Getting killed off of Empire is the least of this girl?s problems

:kii: