vocal coach!

b7

Mmxmcmc
C
C
C
C

C

All that crying and Hollering didn?t move Tiny one BIT. 

?LEWK, either you is in or you is owt?

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on November 20, 2017, 11:11:13 AM
Kandi is stupid. is she done with singing completely? because it's definitely not going to happen for her solo career.

s @ broadway
Yea, and hearing this made me wanna hear her on the song. Eventho her voice has changed a bit, I'd like to hear her  with them because I like their collective sound. Hearing this made me chsnge my mind a bit about supporting
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

rosone1

LaTocha sounds good.But the song is missing something.Where's JD?

HUGO

The solo thing ain?t happening for her and her pen game is DATED.

Vonc2002

Quote from: rosone1 on November 20, 2017, 11:16:38 AM
LaTocha sounds good.But the song is missing something.Where's JD?
It is missing SOMETHING but it's not finished and honestly it still sounds good enough to support as is  tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Stewie

Quote from: XXX. on November 20, 2017, 11:03:42 AM
I LOVE Tiny's voice.  Something about her tone sifts my wig BACK!

Grrfgfgggytrredfvgh.... is she Whitney

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on November 20, 2017, 11:18:06 AM
The solo thing ain?t happening for her and her pen game is DATED.
I don't think Kandi is concerned about music. and Broadway or not, Im pretty sure she didn't wanna be involved in a full group situation with these girls.  She doesn't really need to tbh :dead:

b7

ya rock muh world.

ya rock muh world.

tiny wastes no time slicing into the peach cobbler

Checkmate Burruss

I won't be able to get into it. The harmony doesn't feel the same without Kandi.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Vonc2002

Guys, I'm sorry but I'm so petty. In episode 2  When Latocha said she started recording her solo mess and everything just STOPPED but Kandi was able to write for other people and have businesses while she was STUCK in life. I was at home like