BAPHOMET.

I asked about Spotify and Apple Music a few pages ago :omgwatshappening:

EL CHICO CEDRICO

Quote from: coffelia on April 18, 2020, 01:23:21 PM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on April 18, 2020, 07:00:58 AM
Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 05:58:17 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 18, 2020, 05:44:41 AM
Quote from: EL CHICO CEDRICO on April 18, 2020, 02:56:55 AM

arf ... It's like...  artists don't know how to make a comeback this days ....

They don't take the time to craft their shit, they just go to the studio, jump on any beats and release it.

It's sad, specially for someone as iconic as Kelly.
it shouldn't be about a "comeback" though, IMO. No disrespect... I'm not coming for you

She's an established artist. Y'all put all this pressure on these artists to come up with something life changing  :dead: we should love it, yes, but these harsh critiques are exactly why she probably overthinks everything sdddf it should simply be about whether the song is great or not

There's nothing for her to come back from, btw. Her solo career ain't all THAT

She just need

At the sane time I get what he is saying. She has no identity as a solo artist. Like I have never in my life heard a song and been like "Yeah That's a Kelly Song"

The video is fantastic, the song is ok, but I'm not at the edge of my seat to hear her album.

When Love Takes over is the only time she came with something unexpected. She is just very safe and middle of the road with her mess. By no means does she have to go all Dawn Richard edgy on us.
But I sincerely believe that kelly can do so much more if she finds the right producer / creative team.
She has the voice and TAGG was great start...yet I still end up a bit disappointed.

It's just like with the damn merch... why take beautiful promo pics, shoot a visually stunning video to not use any of it.  :uhh:

Exactly !!!

And RIG, the problem is that I don't think she "overthink", I just think on a contrary she DON'T think enough to perfect her sound and to create melodies that will stay in people mind.

And I don't agree with the fact that she don't need a "comeback". Of couse she need a comeback.
Sis been missing all this years, new girls came since and those girls got THEIR sound, those girl can creat catchy and shit, and they don't even have a special tone or great voice but BECAUSE they took time to create quality, those girls are now IT in the R&B game.

Kelly must think because she is who she is, she don't have to WORK HARD or sumthin ...

I don't know I'm really disappointed in how she don't use her gift the right way. What a waste ....

sounding so basic and confused here. i honestly called it a few pages up tho.

this the same shirt she been wearing in her lives and in the video so what IDIOT didn't think these eould be sold? in addition to this being only TWO items posted after a firsr single.

the song and video came out yesterday and SLAYED as well as the merch. but because you dont like the merch all of a sudden "don't work hard! doesn't create quality! lazy! she don't think!" vvvvccvccvvvv yall literally just pull your pants down and start talking STRAIGHT outta ur ass 💀

if u looking for a reason to shade my gor, find one that actually make sense at LEAST  :uhh:

You sound stupid and dumb.
:thatssowendy:

jtwoeleven

The song is nice, and the visual is very good. Wish it was a bit longer, it feels to short.

GLOCK

🦚

Quote from: 🌮. on April 18, 2020, 01:47:38 PM
I asked about Spotify and Apple Music a few pages ago :omgwatshappening:

Coffee

iTunes:
#10 Bermuda
#16 United States
#27 New Zealand
#37 Thailand
#40 South Africa
#55 Austria
#107 Ireland
#111 Netherlands
#116 Germany
#127 United Kingdom
#130 Indonesia
#170 Canada
#175 Australia
#492 Spain

Apple Music:
#166 Gambia
#380 Indonesia
#822 United States

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Kaeli.

Kaeli.

Quote from: 💦💧💦 on April 18, 2020, 02:33:33 PM
Quote from: 🌮. on April 18, 2020, 01:47:38 PM
I asked about Spotify and Apple Music a few pages ago :omgwatshappening:

Coffee

iTunes:
#10 Bermuda
#16 United States
#27 New Zealand