Married To Mess Update (BBWLA’s Angel Love Joins Season 11 Allegedly)

Started by M-Rocka, March 07, 2023, 02:24:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophababes.

yea buffie is lashing the shit outta Jackie and am loving every moment

:blessed:

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 07, 2024, 08:24:38 AM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 07, 2024, 06:08:07 AM
Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on March 07, 2024, 04:07:47 AMBUT WAIT!?

DOES QUAD STILL HAVE IT????

SHE AIN'T REALLY DO NONE OF HER FAMOUS DRAMATICS THIS SEASON. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE STOPS AND THINKS BEFORE SHE REACTS
OR RESPONDS IN CONFRONTATIONS NOW. EVEN SO FAR ON THE REUNION. NO MONOLOGUES, NO SHOUTING, AND NO EMMY/OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCES. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TOLD HER TO LEAVE THE WINE TRIP AND THEY SENT HER HOME. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME FOR HER. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE TOLD HER HOW OVER THE TOP SHE CAN BE OR MAYBE SHE FINALLY SAW HERSELF ON SCREEN. SHE HAS BEEN A LOT LESS "QUAD" THIS SEASON.

:plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:
Good point! Susan Lucci she is not lolz.. but I definitely will be vying for spot on this team.

Quote from: MelMel on March 06, 2024, 11:12:12 PM
Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 06, 2024, 05:54:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2024, 05:22:29 PMhttps://x.com/lovebscott/status/1765488327845703771

vvvbvbbbn

If Quad don't seize this opportunity! Thespian self. :justabit:
Why didn't you make a new thread for this news? You're always fucking up.
don't talk to King like that, Prince :everythingok:  :bvy:
Nah, fuck M. And his followers he's a gaslighting Bully. He's just more sneaky with it. I been his target for 2 years and I see him for the snake he is.
You're not at all important enough for me to single you out and "bully" you. Go be a victim elsewhere. Your objective on this board is to be a troll and you got pissed because you were called out. I was actually one of the few that tried being friendly towards you. What ever issue(s) you have with the rest of the board is on you and you only.
I'm Obviously extremely important that you and your minions go out of your way to "Troll" me everyday, thats not me being a victim those are facts all across this board. and yes quoting and laughing is Co-signing. So no your not innocent.

I was never called out, you was if I remember Correctly.  I rightly called you a hypocrite over Heavenly.  If that upset you I completely understand because that's how y'all do Robyn and Gizelle,  it's funny how it's now called a troll.

I have absolutely no issues with any members on this forum. They have them with me, highlighting my importance.

#My2Cents
French Exit ♻️

It's not a broken heart if I don't break it
"Goodbye" doesn't hurt if I don't say it
And I really hope you'll understand it
Only way to go is a French exit

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

JCJ 🪐

Still waiting on an explanation of the hypocrisy because the one given was illogical
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

ophababes.

anyway

vcccccxxxxzxvcgfffffffcfccccfccffff this backpeddle

how long it take u to return a text?
well u know am bad at texting  :uhh:

how long it takes you to return a call?
well i try to get back to ya  :diddraispoot:

and she so mad at simone on twitter yet she was in her dressing room apologizing right after? vcccvccccc FUCK quad (and jackie & heavenly)

:plzstop:

ophababes.

Scott.

My interview was Sweet Tea was good. It made me like her more.

ophababes.

ack! i can't wait to watch. it's been so fun to see sis come into her own

JCJ 🪐

Yeah quad and heavenly are carrying this show on their backs
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

MelMel

SHE AIN'T REALLY DO NONE OF HER FAMOUS DRAMATICS THIS SEASON. IT LOOKS LIKE SHE STOPS AND THINKS BEFORE SHE REACTS
OR RESPONDS IN CONFRONTATIONS NOW. EVEN SO FAR ON THE REUNION. NO MONOLOGUES, NO SHOUTING, AND NO EMMY/OSCAR WORTHY PERFORMANCES. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY TOLD HER TO LEAVE THE WINE TRIP AND THEY SENT HER HOME. THAT COULD HAVE BEEN THE PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME FOR HER. SOMEBODY MUST HAVE TOLD HER HOW OVER THE TOP SHE CAN BE OR MAYBE SHE FINALLY SAW HERSELF ON SCREEN. SHE HAS BEEN A LOT LESS "QUAD" THIS SEASON.

Good point! Susan Lucci she is not lolz.. but I definitely will be vying for spot on this team.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 06, 2024, 05:22:29 PMhttps://x.com/lovebscott/status/1765488327845703771

vvvbvbbbn

Nah, fuck M. And his followers he's a gaslighting Bully. He's just more sneaky with it. I been his target for 2 years and I see him for the snake he is.
bby I've known him for a long time. He's not like that at all. I am sorry you feel like that.

I do appreciate your posts too. You may root for the wrong people, but they are fun!

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

Quote from: Saturn 🪐 on March 07, 2024, 10:46:21 PMStill waiting on an explanation of the hypocrisy because the one given was illogical
I was joking about wanting Heavenly gone, once she announced going to patron. I asked him are we calling for her firing like we did Robyn's when she took the Juan stuff to that platform he said no lol, that's when I called him a hypocrite. Yeah it was a stretch but I was joking with him so it wasn't that deep for me. I just like people to be fair.
French Exit ♻️

Demetri Lipa 🤴🏾

March 08, 2024, 05:31:36 AM #1137 Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 06:17:54 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Quote from: MelMel on March 07, 2024, 11:30:13 PM

vvvbvbbbn

bby I've known him for a long time. He's not like that at all. I am sorry you feel like that.

I do appreciate your posts too. You may root for the wrong people, but they are fun!
Thank you! I appreciate your comment.
French Exit ♻️

M-Rocka

Quote from: MelMel on March 07, 2024, 11:30:13 PM

vvvbvbbbn

Love you bby bruv  :sistas:

Just ignore him, he just wants to troll and needs healing at this point.

M-Rocka

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on March 07, 2024, 10:04:18 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 07, 2024, 08:24:38 AM

vvvbvbbbn

You're not at all important enough for me to single you out and "bully" you. Go be a victim elsewhere. Your objective on this board is to be a troll and you got pissed because you were called out. I was actually one of the few that tried being friendly towards you. What ever issue(s) you have with the rest of the board is on you and you only.
I'm Obviously extremely important that you and your minions go out of your way to "Troll" me everyday, thats not me being a victim those are facts all across this board. and yes quoting and laughing is Co-signing. So no your not innocent.

I was never called out, you was if I remember Correctly.  I rightly called you a hypocrite over Heavenly.  If that upset you I completely understand because that's how y'all do Robyn and Gizelle,  it's funny how it's now called a troll.

I have absolutely no issues with any members on this forum. They have them with me, highlighting my importance.

#My2Cents
n

I can't speak for everyone else on this forum, but what I can say is that you brought this shit on yourself.

You've been a troll with your fatuous Robyn and Sanya posts that no one gives a fuck about and clearly.

I was actually one of the only few nice to you and advised certain people to be rude to your troll ass. You created this problem and you got it. I'm done with it and I'm moving on, I hope you do too. God bless.