Nigerian woman drags...Nigerian women - to defend Olympian bro's White wife

Started by crime mob, August 06, 2021, 07:53:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

She had white Nigerians in mind despite them making up less than 1% of the population. Duh.

Dr Naomi Campbell

I don't think that's what Cartier meant, I think he meant Africans don't see blackness the same way African Americans do, we don't see it because we're ALL black and therefore we can't use it to beat others down, it's a non factor. Instead of race we are separated by ethnic tribes and social classes, whereas African Americans are in "one pot" for lack of a better term.

It's like if Shaniqua was reading AAs using nigger reads against Trina and 'em.... it'll be like well your a nigger too.
Yemi reading Nigerians is a bit different because, Nigerians are separated by huge ethic tribes and different social classes, it's a different context, different set of dynamic, values and cultural norms, a lot of Africans are elitist, and that's what she's guilty of here if anything.

Cartierline

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 06, 2021, 10:11:46 AM
I don't think that's what Cartier meant, I think he meant Africans don't see blackness the same way African Americans do, we don't see it because we're ALL black and therefore we can't use it to beat others down, it's a non factor. Instead of race we are separated by ethnic tribes and social classes, whereas African Americans are in "one pot" for lack of a better term.

It's like if Shaniqua was reading AAs using nigger reads against Trina and 'em.... it'll be like well your a nigger too.
Yemi reading Nigerians is a bit different because, Nigerians are separated by huge ethic tribes and different social classes, it's a different context, different set of dynamic, values and cultural norms, a lot of Africans are elitist, and that's what she's guilty of here if anything.
Exactly.
You said all of it better than I did, and again the latter part of your post describes the kind of shit AAs cannot understand but we as Africans just... well... do.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Notice how she never mentioned black features or complexion?
But rather fashion, physical and character traits?

Notice how she said "Nigerian" and not "Black"?

It's not the SAME thing to a lot of them  :dead:

To YOU and a lot of of people Nigerian=Black
to HER as a Nigerian and other Nigerians, Nigerian=the 3637383 ethics tribes and classes.

crime mob

I see ur point but .... A lot black Americans don't always use direct language to spew their anti blackness either .

They hide behind CODING their mess a bit .

Using Generalizations and painting a GROUP of women as UNDESIRABLE .

Not all anti blackness is spelled out all the way.

crime mob

Also.... Associating a group of women with POVERTY.

again I'll say ... classism/elitism is RIGHT next door to racism, colorism and anti-blackness . They're not miles away from each other .

Dr Naomi Campbell

They always don't, but this case like I said she described a particular type of Nigerian woman that are infamous, not a particular of black woman
the examples she gave weren't even racial ones they could be attributed to any kind of woman, black, white, Asian or whatever :dead:
Big belly? Bad wigs?
Ok
If she went on a rant about big nosed, kinky hair coal skinned bitches I'd see your point.

crime mob

Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 06, 2021, 10:37:26 AM
They always don't, but this case like I said she described a particular type of Nigerian woman that are infamous, not a particular of black woman
the examples she gave weren't even racial ones they could be attributed to any kind of woman, black, white, Asian or whatever :dead:
Big belly? Bad wigs?
Ok
If she went on a rant about big nosed, kinky hair coal skinned bitches I'd see your point.
but In this instance she's addressing comments made about a white woman her brothers dating

Are we really gonna wander off into the twilight zone and say she wasnt pointing at black Nigerian women who have  something to say about her black brother dating white ?

really?

:disgusted:

4 fucking k

Not her describing her aunties like that fjjj it's well known fact that Nigerians are the biggest coons out of Africa. Both the men and the women.
They love tap dancing for their white massas. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: 4 fucking k on August 06, 2021, 10:53:30 AM
Not her describing her aunties like that fjjj it's well known fact that Nigerians are the biggest coons out of Africa. Both the men and the women.
They love tap dancing for their white massas.
:omgwatshappening:

Her post was about class and elitism, had nothing to do with race.

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: black boy magic ✨ on August 06, 2021, 10:47:14 AM
Quote from: FxckDemCrackers on August 06, 2021, 10:37:26 AM
Big belly? Bad wigs?
Ok
but In this instance she's addressing comments made about a white woman her brothers dating

Are we really gonna wander off into the twilight zone and say she wasnt pointing at black Nigerian women who have  something to say about her black brother dating white ?

really?

:disgusted:
girl nvm
It's been explained in here several times dndndndj

4 fucking k

cLaSsIsM, nOt rAcE

Please spare me that BS. A lot of the classism is tied to anti-blackness. Let's be real.
and the same can be said with tribalism. Colonization has done a number on Africans. 

Africans just don't want to talk about this and act like everyone loves being black. There's a lot of subliminal and underhanded tones that doesn't differ much from how AA's carry on. 

Cowgirl

Quote from: 4 fucking k on August 06, 2021, 11:02:01 AM
cLaSsIsM, nOt rAcE

Please spare me that BS. A lot of the classism is tied to anti-blackness. Let's be real.
and the same can be said with tribalism. Colonization has done a number on Africans.

Africans just don't want to talk about this and act like everyone loves being black. There's a lot of subliminal and underhanded tones that doesn't differ much from how AA's carry on.

crime mob

:omf:

If you gon call mess owt , call it ALL owt.

No exceptions or excuses