OOPS! God Doesn't Like Ugly

Started by .betterwiseup, July 07, 2016, 09:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.betterwiseup

QuoteAlexis Folse worked at South Central Planning and Development Commission before her comments earlier today. Deactivating your account doesnt delete screenshots

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

GLOCK

VVVVBBBCCBBBNNNNNN "I am an African American" woman has me shaking
Reminds me of Shonda rhymes reply to that Jessie petition

GRAND

i never understand this

do these dummies think that google.com doesnt exist?

your info is everywhere

♛MANNY♛

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Cowboy Nine

.betterwiseup

QuoteThank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Lauren Campbell has been disassociated with Bluebonnet Dental Care for some time. Please be assured that this comment does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of any Bluebonnet Dental Care.

KING BENTLEY.

Clearly you weren't paying for anybody else to live skating by with only a part time job

Better book to indeed, doubt you'll find anything when they look up that employment history :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Cowgirl

King

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 07, 2016, 09:28:39 PM
QuoteAlexis Folse worked at South Central Planning and Development Commission before her comments earlier today. Deactivating your account doesnt delete screenshots

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

"It has been brought to my attention" has me me doing the bankhead bounce

rosone1

Quote from: .betterwiseup on July 07, 2016, 09:40:05 PM

QuoteThank you for bringing this matter to our attention, Lauren Campbell has been disassociated with Bluebonnet Dental Care for some time. Please be assured that this comment does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of any Bluebonnet Dental Care.
:kii: The Brusly Police Department is filing criminal charges against the other person in that post, Josh Pettit.

FlowerBomb

D.I.E.G.O.

If you're bold enough to take a public stance on an issue like this, you should be bold enough to stand by your remarks and not delete/edit what you said or deactivate your account. SMH damn dummy. She got what she deserved.