Will Beyonce Ever Be Considered A Serious Actress?

Started by Rxxf, September 30, 2015, 08:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AIDS!

Quote from: Branzbae on October 03, 2015, 10:33:35 AM
Quote from: RED on October 03, 2015, 10:29:55 AM
Quote from: Branzbae on October 03, 2015, 10:01:30 AM
thats not true at all
the Beyhive looked up the script
QuoteOriginal TRL interveiw Script

Beyonc?: Thank you, Kelly. I wrote and produced "Independent Women [Part 1]" and "Jumpin', Jumpin'." Then I did "Survivor"  and "Bootylicious" and the label loved it. [Same with] "Nasty Girl," "Emotions," "Happy Face," and "Apple Pie a la Mode." The label kept saying, "Do another song, do another song, do another song." It wasn't planned. It wasn't something like I said, "OK, I'm going to take charge."
MTV: The Bee Gees' Maurice Gibb said he likes your cover of "Emotion."
Beyonc?: Whoa, that's amazing.
Kelly: You're always scared to do cover songs 'cause the artists, they're legends. The Bee Gees are legends and we just wanted to do it right so if he says it's cool with him, then yay!
MTV: What made you choose, of all songs, to cover that one?
Beyonc?: Our manager, Mathew Knowles, told us we should do it. We always feel scared about doing cover songs, 'cause if they're not as good, then you shouldn't even waste your time. We didn't know if we could do it, so instead of trying to compete, we did it different and added our Destiny's Child flavor to it. Vocally, it's the strongest song on our album. It features everybody you can really hear all our voices. All of us are very thankful to the Bee Gees for writing that [beautiful] song.

BOOM!
this doctored mess
Please
they doctored the official MTV site?
http://www.mtv.com/bands/archive/d/destiny01_2/index2.jhtml
they sure did

MelMel

Quote from: Branzbae on October 03, 2015, 10:01:30 AM
thats not true at all
the Beyhive looked up the script
QuoteOriginal TRL interveiw Script

Beyonc?: Thank you, Kelly. I wrote and produced "Independent Women [Part 1]" and "Jumpin', Jumpin'." Then I did "Survivor"  and "Bootylicious" and the label loved it. [Same with] "Nasty Girl," "Emotions," "Happy Face," and "Apple Pie a la Mode." The label kept saying, "Do another song, do another song, do another song." It wasn't planned. It wasn't something like I said, "OK, I'm going to take charge."
MTV: The Bee Gees' Maurice Gibb said he likes your cover of "Emotion."
Beyonc?: Whoa, that's amazing.
Kelly: You're always scared to do cover songs 'cause the artists, they're legends. The Bee Gees are legends and we just wanted to do it right so if he says it's cool with him, then yay!
MTV: What made you choose, of all songs, to cover that one?
Beyonc?: Our manager, Mathew Knowles, told us we should do it. We always feel scared about doing cover songs, 'cause if they're not as good, then you shouldn't even waste your time. We didn't know if we could do it, so instead of trying to compete, we did it different and added our Destiny's Child flavor to it. Vocally, it's the strongest song on our album. It features everybody you can really hear all our voices. All of us are very thankful to the Bee Gees for writing that [beautiful] song.

BOOM!

You better week bby

MelMel

MelMel

SUPREME