I have to forcefully become Vegan...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, February 13, 2019, 11:04:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyman

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on February 13, 2019, 03:33:01 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 13, 2019, 03:32:23 PM
And vegan cheese taste like rubber and ass by the way.
:overit:

that's why I posted the good ones. I've had horrible and good vegan cheese.
Yeah, some people raved to me about vegan cheese before and the one I had turned me completely off vegan. I gotta find the good ones.

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on February 13, 2019, 03:16:29 PM
YOU GOT THIS! I went vegan for my health also. I feel a lot better for the most part until I cheat and eat some meat or dairy. But there are a lot of vegan options out there now. If you're looking for a good vegan cheese, DO NOT get the regular Daiya. I've heard that the new Daiya cutting board options are great though. Chao slices are great. And Follow Your Heart Shredded Cheddar is good too. It doesn't melt like the Daiya Cutting Board though. Beyond The Meat Burgers, Chick'n strips and ground "beef" crumbles are really good. Boca Chick'n Patties! etc.

Omg. Thanks for this. Will research these options. What do you do to not feel hungry an hour after you ate? Like for lunch I had a chick pea and beet salad, some rice and veggies and a glass of carrot juice and two hours later I was STARVING!!!

Quote from: Glock on February 13, 2019, 03:30:25 PM
Sounds like AIDS to me

Seeing as how me and you never fucked, I doubt it is :blessed:

Gilgamesh.

nnn

Just kidding. You got this Shug', there's so many affordable vegan options now. My friend post vegan recipe's all the time and she's a big girl :dead:

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 13, 2019, 04:43:50 PM
r u okay

Well...the only danger of dying I face is if I kill myself for not being able to eat steak anymore. But yeah. I should be okay if I stick to the vegan diet.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 13, 2019, 04:48:16 PM
nnn

Just kidding. You got this Shug', there's so many affordable vegan options now. My friend post vegan recipe's all the time and she's a big girl :dead:

I knew you were. But thanks Rom. It's gonna be hard. I love me some steak. And ribs. Don't get me started on ribs.

Kurama

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on February 13, 2019, 03:16:29 PM
YOU GOT THIS! I went vegan for my health also. I feel a lot better for the most part until I cheat and eat some meat or dairy. But there are a lot of vegan options out there now. If you're looking for a good vegan cheese, DO NOT get the regular Daiya. I've heard that the new Daiya cutting board options are great though. Chao slices are great. And Follow Your Heart Shredded Cheddar is good too. It doesn't melt like the Daiya Cutting Board though. Beyond The Meat Burgers, Chick'n strips and ground "beef" crumbles are really good. Boca Chick'n Patties! etc.

Love Boc'

Cashew cheese is good too

BranLover

You?ll be fine Shuj, but I?m gonna keep you in my prayers boo.

fedswatchin

Meat only good when you put flavors in it anyway. You got this

MelMel

You're a big fucking whore but I love you!!! Hoping all goes well and it made be hard at first but I'll know you can do this! :wub: