Do You LOVE Your Job or Career?

Started by Rxxf, November 19, 2015, 05:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

I think it's vital to love what you have to get up and do every day.

You don't have to disclose exactly what your occupation is -- but do love what you're currently doing? And where do you want to be next? (Within the same company?, new career or job?, etc).

For me -- I love my career. I see myself starting a business, which compliments the field I'm in, in order to work independently. 
BRANDY

RAY7

I like my job it pays the bills, comes with benefits, has great perks etc
however Im focused on continuing to advance within the company
or another in the Communication field I got my Master's in

JRocka

i'm in love my job wouldn't trade it for the world....and it helps for the side project i'm building up for

Stewie

yeah i think  us millenials kinda all have the same plan....work for someone and then break free and do you OWN thing and work on your OWN terms and make your OWN money....

by the age of 30 i want to be doing my own thing.

Bigmacthawoppa

Lol NOPE. That why I'm back in school  :sobusyjetsetter:

BranLover

I tolerate where I work now. Don't love it and I've learned to stop hating it. It's temporary and it keeps the bills paid.

BranLover

Now when I start teaching soon, I know I'll love it. It's all I think about at my current job.

ssw4919

Yes!  Thank God!  I've been attempting to get into my current career for years, but had several setbacks.  I'm finally doing what I love.  :stressed:

The only thing I want now is to also balance a writing career with what I do now.

Bentley!

Quote from: NexTae on November 19, 2015, 06:02:43 PM
Now when I start teaching soon, I know I'll love it. It's all I think about at my current job.
I can see this! What ages?