Lol

Started by Boomz, October 20, 2019, 06:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

They're not be trusted 

Cowboy Nine

I mean, yeah.

Pretty much every other race is anti-black so fuck them all.

Naomi Hit Me

Someone needs to give JLo the memo

Gilgamesh.

BAPHOMET.

:disgusted: I guess she can say nigga too huh ? That's how it goes right?

Boomz

Aint nobody in no damn Ohio!

And just because they share their Pico de Gallo salsa wit u doesn't mean they see for ya!

:plea:

Boomz

Quote from: silly h0e on October 20, 2019, 07:08:12 PM
But text me when you decide to make a thread on Asians stomping the shit outta your neighborhoods, taking your coins and sending their kids to school with it.

My claws will def make an appearance for that one.
Completely different battle.

They don't pose as our allies and then turn and do stuff like this.

They keep straight business. Niggers like egg rolls and hair weave! So they're gonna capitalize off it. I at least appreciate that they make no qualms about what it is

Boomz

October 20, 2019, 07:17:40 PM #10 Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:20:23 PM by ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ
Quote from: silly h0e on October 20, 2019, 07:10:14 PM
Quote from: ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ on October 20, 2019, 07:09:33 PM
Aint nobody in no damn Ohio!

And just because they share their Pico de Gallo salsa wit u doesn't mean they see for ya!

:plea:
I don't care what they see it for.
That matters to YOU, faggot. get it thru ur head.

But you always feel the need to to throw the life vest off your back for them.

"Grew inside the same cum stained walls of the same borough!"

Who gives a shit. They will sell u owt to whitey! Whether we are in NY, Texas or Wisconsin!

BAPHOMET.

What did you just call me? :disgusted:

Boomz

I'm focused on it ALL.

Some of us can walk and chew gum at the same time.
Ill be right there lashing a CHINK if need be.

I don't wanna hear a "Oh but..." from you when we are serving Carmen her deportation papers in a thread!

Boomz

October 20, 2019, 07:31:15 PM #13 Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 07:32:11 PM by ᴍʀ. ᴛʜᴏᴍᴀs-ʙᴇᴄᴋʜᴀᴍ
Quote from: silly h0e on October 20, 2019, 07:22:14 PM
So up in fucking arms about a damn 'n' word but nowhere to be found when real shit is getting talked about.

Why? Because it's not trendy enough and won't score you any cool, "Wow you're so WOKE!" points.

Fuck outta here with this dumb ass, 101 bullshit.
nnn
What is it with you and the Spanish gorls? U kinda get up in arms when it's said we don't seeit for them.

And I don't know if u know but Latasha Harlins was being discussed up and down Twitter the last couple days. I was apart of the discussion. I'm simply pointing out yet another example (no matter how small you think it is) of the world being anti-black

BetterAngels

So, Trump was right