[VIDEO] Is Beyonce using Africa For Her Career?

Started by Legendy, August 15, 2020, 02:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 08:17:27 AM
I don't think she's directly trying to capitalize off of "African" culture.... I really don't think that's her intention. I just think she' isn't the most genuine. :dead: People just don't give a fuck though because it's her.

Someone just explained it perfectly. It's just for the pro-black agenda she's pushing because it goes beyond artistry and solidifies her legacy in a way that's... untouchable.

It all adds to her fake "unbothered! Don't care about sales!" brand she's creating... because yes, she IS declining and getting older. So when she flops, people don't drag because they're focused on "the bigger picture". Bey is FRAUD. Lolz

:kii:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 08:17:27 AM
I don't think she's directly trying to capitalize off of "African" culture.... I really don't think that's her intention. I just think she' isn't the most genuine. :dead: People just don't give a fuck though because it's her.

Someone just explained it perfectly. It's just for the pro-black agenda she's pushing because it goes beyond artistry and solidifies her legacy in a way that's... untouchable.

It all adds to her fake "unbothered! Don't care about sales!" brand she's creating... because yes, she IS declining and getting older. So when she flops, people don't drag because they're focused on "the bigger picture". Bey is FRAUD. Lolz
n

Cowboy Nine