Glenn Close and the Oscar's

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, April 29, 2024, 06:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I been reviewing her resume and it truly upset me that she doesn't have her Oscar yet. I know it's all about timing and luck but she has so many clear winners to not have gotten one by now.

When talk a lot about black women being overlooked but I believe Hollywood is so up Meryl's ass that there's tons of older actresses like Glenn Close, Michelle Pfeiffer that I feel never get proper recognition,  am I alone in that?

She deserved it for Fatal Attraction and Dangerous Liasions.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I realize how hard of an actress she is to cast. She rarely if ever play feminine or docile roles, and I feel if she stretched herself she might have had more luck.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Lazarus

I hope one day she receives one before her departure from earth.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 29, 2024, 11:16:13 AM #4 Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 06:53:32 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: Lazarus on April 29, 2024, 08:25:22 AMI hope one day she receives one before her departure from earth.
I'm pretty sure they will try to give her that honorary Oscar that celebrates her career like they did Angela earlier this year.

@Teddy3891 Thanks a lot.

Amazing

She should have gotten 10 Oscars for Damages (I know it's a TV).
 :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:  :gorlonfire:

I needed to rewatch that TV show again NOW.

Her CUNT son >>>>>>>>>>>

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

I agree with you lol. Damages was my mess. It's a guaranteed top 5 performance.  Glenn is an incredible actress.