B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bish

Kipp I know you have heard some (if not all) of the album. What are your overall thoughts on the album, and what other Brandy album would you compare it to? 

I feel like me and you have similar taste in Brandy's music so I trust your judgement. 

Sovereign.

She said yesterday the album is still dropping July 31st. 

Sovereign.

I also received that same email Tarig in regards to the vinyl.

b7

Quote from: Sovereign. on July 04, 2020, 02:01:32 AM
She said yesterday the album is still dropping July 31st.
Was it a live video or something previously recorded? Please link me if u can

If not i understand. I don't expect u to go searching lmao

b7

Quote from: Bish on July 04, 2020, 01:59:55 AM
Kipp I know you have heard some (if not all) of the album. What are your overall thoughts on the album, and what other Brandy album would you compare it to?

I feel like me and you have similar taste in Brandy's music so I trust your judgement.
Hopefully we can't compare it to ANY Brandy album

:ohwow:

Noni

July 04, 2020, 02:47:22 AM #80 Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 02:59:08 AM by Noni
[youtube]

Don't know when this was recorded but it was published yesterday.

Update: yay she said "end of this month" so the interview must've been recorded yesterday!

Btw she seems a bit down here. When asked how she's doing I felt like her answer sounded a bit down. Also when asked about the BeT awards she said: my mind was in a completely different space...Brandy 😔

I might be overanalyzing but this is not what I got from the previous interviews.

b7

July 04, 2020, 03:03:13 AM #81 Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 03:03:55 AM by RIGs
Quote from: Noni on July 04, 2020, 02:47:22 AM
[youtube]

Update: yay she said "end of this month" so the interview must've been recorded yesterday!

Btw she seems a bit down here. When asked how she's doing I felt like her answer sounded a bit down. Also when asked about the BeT awards she said: my mind was in a completely different space...Brandy 😔

I might be overanalyzing but this is not what I got from the previous interviews.
Awww i felt this though

I don't know her personally, but we all have followed her for a long time so we know when things feel a little funny. Ups and downs are normal for so many of us, but especially for Artists.

Some people will never understand but i get it, and She's clearly a strong  being, so i wanna be careful of not painting her as if she's made of GLASS

If she were, she would have retired after Full Moon  :dead:

b7

Thanks for posting that interview Noni! I'm about to watch it now.

Whew. I was getting worried cuz we didn't hear from her at all around the BET awards and all

Noni

Quote from: RIGs on July 04, 2020, 03:04:30 AM

Whew. I was getting worried cuz we didn't hear from her at all around the BET awards and all

Let me know if you catch the same vibes I did from the interview. :(

Either way I'm so glad she's sticking to July 31st!!!  :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: Noni on July 04, 2020, 02:47:22 AM
[youtube]

she eased my mind @ 5 minutes in

That's ALL i wanted to know. July 31st, i just want the album. Everyone else can agonize over the other details and promotional campaigns dnndnfnf

Give me the ALBUM

b7

Quote from: Noni on July 04, 2020, 03:08:34 AM
Quote from: RIGs on July 04, 2020, 03:04:30 AM

Let me know if you catch the same vibes I did from the interview. :(

Either way I'm so glad she's sticking to July 31st!!!  :gorlonfire:
I absolutely did! I think she'll be fine.

I think acknowledging and sitting in your pain is far healthier than pretending it doesn't exist and pretending to be bubbly throughout every interview like she maybe used to do.

I prefer this. It feels honest

🦚

Quote from: RIGs on July 04, 2020, 01:54:06 AM
Not sure what this means but i just got this Email and the writing has been on the wall a bit 

Edit: this is for the Vinyl. I didn't order the CD itself

Zxcvvbb

Not September.

My order says it will be delivered on the 3rd of august.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

we will see how it sounds i guess

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

CHOKE

July 04, 2020, 04:49:24 AM #88 Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 04:50:06 AM by Choke 👑
Can't wai!

whatever

Idk why she still working with Derek and frank ugh

she needs to do something to gain interest FAST.

thats why I was saying magazine cover stories speaking about heart breAk and mental illness and amazing photography would've kept her name out there on the blogs etc...

Its too quiet for someone who album is dropping this month.