B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

July 05, 2020, 01:22:10 PM #150 Last Edit: July 05, 2020, 01:22:57 PM by Annie
The borderline beat sounds like some clicking without any bass, that is the problem with Camp in my opinion. Also the timing of the vocals sometimes, somehow they make it very chopped/rushed/staccato if that makes sense.

But I do love the No tomorrow vibe.

/.\

Noni

Quote from: Annie on July 05, 2020, 01:22:10 PM
The borderline beat sounds like some clicking without any bass, that is the problem with Camp in my opinion. Also the timing of the vocals sometimes, somehow they make it very chopped/rushed/staccato if that makes sense.

But I do love the No tomorrow vibe.

!!!

Noni

Quote from: lovechild on July 05, 2020, 12:59:39 PM
Quote from: KippsHusband on July 05, 2020, 12:57:55 PM
Quote from: lovechild on July 05, 2020, 07:24:37 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 04, 2020, 07:56:15 PM
I'm so dangerous ba-byyy

I need you to see it.believe what you see. Feel what I feel and my feelings don't die. It's why I cry ,cryyy. Need to heal . Got another lady. Had another baby. I'm going crazy

:flamebroiled:
lol where did you get these added lyrics from  :ohwow:

Heard an early version but who knows how much it's been changed

Can you share some more about it? Is it like that short snippet? Like only a clicking beat? Why was Daniel Caesar saying something like "the song with the bang" about it?

lovechild

Quote from: Noni on July 05, 2020, 01:29:56 PM
I'm so dangerous ba-byyy

I need you to see it.believe what you see. Feel what I feel and my feelings don't die. It's why I cry ,cryyy. Need to heal . Got another lady. Had another baby. I'm going crazy

Can you share some more about it? Is it like that short snippet? Like only a clicking beat? Why was Daniel Caesar saying something like "the song with the bang" about it?

Sure! The version I heard is just like the short snippet .Daniel is referring to the bass in the song . I'd compare it to so sick how it has that heavy bass but is also like a mid tempo song. The version I heard has 3 verses but still feels like it's missing something so maybe it will be more complete with the final version .

Noni

Quote from: lovechild on July 05, 2020, 01:41:12 PM
I'm so dangerous ba-byyy

Sure! The version I heard is just like the short snippet .Daniel is referring to the bass in the song . I'd compare it to so sick how it has that heavy bass but is also like a mid tempo song. The version I heard has 3 verses but still feels like it's missing something so maybe it will be more complete with the final version .

Thank you so much!

That's kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a beat change to some heavy drums etc 😂 ugh I need to stop anticipating a bit...

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Noni on July 05, 2020, 01:56:12 PM
I'm so dangerous ba-byyy

Thank you so much!

That's kind of disappointing. I was hoping for a beat change to some heavy drums etc 😂 ugh I need to stop anticipating a bit...

If you're referring to the version that is pretty bare in production outside of some of those chords in the very beginning before her vocals. drums, timing, and a couple other things, then that version isn't the actual production from what I was told. I know a few of us got that version last year. I'm glad no one has leaked it. No I will not send it to anyone either. 

DrewBabyLove

Well I guess it did leak, just not publicly  

Noni

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on July 05, 2020, 02:11:37 PM

If no one is going to share it with me please describe it a bit more.

No one has said it's great yet  :dead:

Le Champ

I'll be glad when this album is finally released :dead:

lovechild

Yeah I'm happy it hasn't leaked either and I figured it wasn't complete.

Bentley. HARRIS!

well ... is it good or not?  :uhh:

FRANCE

I had a chance to hear the full version, but passed on it. I really dont wanna hear anymore snippets or leaks or anything until the final album is released in full. It kinda ruined the 2/11 experience for me a bit too. Cause I knew what every song was gonna sound like. This time I just wanna dive in without too many descriptions and snippets here and there. 

Its obvious Brandy loves Borderline though, but I dont think it'll be a fan favourite. 

lovechild

Quote from: Lee on July 05, 2020, 02:16:12 PM
I'll be glad when this album is finally released :dead:

Ditto! I'm tired of waiting lol don't think I've anticipated any album this much

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Noni on July 05, 2020, 01:56:12 PM
I'm so dangerous ba-byyy

Thank you so much!

Stop thinking about it so much and just wait until you get the final product. We have only heard small incomplete sections of the song and you know Bran proab has 5-6 different versions of the song. Bran isn't gonna put out a mess of an album
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Noni on July 05, 2020, 02:15:32 PM

If no one is going to share it with me please describe it a bit more.

No one has said it's great yet  :dead:

I only admitted to having it bc it's so close to being released. I love it. I've been going up for it privately since before love again. I think I've listened so much to the point that the album version is going to feel weird initially.

For me, much like Saving All My Love, the first listen was jarring. Neither of these sounds have a typical melody, structure, or lyrical content. If for nothing else, it's the reason why I'm so excited for this album. She's pushing musical boundaries, bringing them down even in an effort to give more light to the stories. That's what I feel when I listen to borderline. And it feels personal! It's not fake deep. It's Brandy.