b7

Quote from: Jayda X on July 20, 2020, 05:53:00 AM
I can't wait to see the boards reaction the the day it drops omggggg
I'm gonna leave for a few days to SIT with it and let it marinate Jesus
!!!!!! :plzstop:

b7

On the 8 year break:

@ 6:00

"I needed to find a way  ... first of all, to get my spirit together, my mind together"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSP7iQJ8O2c&feature=emb_title

:stressed: :stressed:

Noni

All these claims about leaving the board for a few days...

we all know that both you and me will be here to discuss each track. Who are you playing?  :feelinmyself:

Btw I love the idea of one thread per track! Please make it happen Rig! The interludes can be collected in one  :tellmemoreireallycare:

CHOKE

Annie

/.\

b7

J loves Brandy

Ma Lo

July 20, 2020, 07:43:43 AM #1015 Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 07:44:11 AM by Ntwadumela
Let's go girls!!!!! The queen is here. Positive vibes only.

b7

July 20, 2020, 08:23:37 AM #1016 Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:24:21 AM by RIGs
QuoteNow UB can confirm the follow-up single, featuring and produced by DJ Camper entitled "Borderline," will be released the week leading up to the album. The realest song she's ever released in her career.

"I'm on that borderline
Don't wanna be Schizo this time
Cause I'm falling in love alone"

This will be Brandy's first album release on her own label Brand Nu.

Contributions on "B7" come from the late great LaShawn "Big Shiz" Daniels, Hit-Boy, Jeff Gitty, DJ Camper, Sebastian Kole, Cory Rooney, Antonio Dixon, Stacy Barthe, Angel, Prince Charlez, J. Que, Delisha Thomas, Kristal "Tytewriter" Oliver and Harvey Mason Jr.

"I've dedicated the last couple years of my life to my new music, my new project. It's taken me a while, but I'm so happy about the focus and the work ethic that I've put into this project. I'm really proud of it and I finally feel ready to present it to the world," Brandy stated on IG Live in May.

https://urbanbridgez.com/2020/07/20/brandy-preps-borderline-ahead-of-b7-album-release/

b7

She's worked on this album off and on for two years and that's not that abnormal, especially for an Artist like her. I believe Chloe X Halle said they worked on their recent one for nearly 3

And it sounds like it. The effort they put in is what i believe Brandy is about to serve in her own way

The creativity, genre bending and weird song structure is gonna be so cool to hear with her different vocal approach on each and every song

Heated🔥

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: RIGs on July 20, 2020, 08:23:37 AM
QuoteNow UB can confirm the follow-up single, featuring and produced by DJ Camper entitled "Borderline," will be released the week leading up to the album. The realest song she's ever released in her career.

"I'm on that borderline
Don't wanna be Schizo this time
Cause I'm falling in love alone"

This will be Brandy's first album release on her own label Brand Nu.

Contributions on "B7" come from the late great LaShawn "Big Shiz" Daniels, Hit-Boy, Jeff Gitty, DJ Camper, Sebastian Kole, Cory Rooney, Antonio Dixon, Stacy Barthe, Angel, Prince Charlez, J. Que, Delisha Thomas, Kristal "Tytewriter" Oliver and Harvey Mason Jr.

"I've dedicated the last couple years of my life to my new music, my new project. It's taken me a while, but I'm so happy about the focus and the work ethic that I've put into this project. I'm really proud of it and I finally feel ready to present it to the world," Brandy stated on IG Live in May.

https://urbanbridgez.com/2020/07/20/brandy-preps-borderline-ahead-of-b7-album-release/

Fckn kill me now if this faggot is singing on this gotdamn song  :uhh: