B7 IS FUCKING HERE!!!!!

Started by Heated🔥, June 30, 2020, 07:25:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

Quote from: myneed on July 29, 2020, 02:52:49 AM
Am I the only one seeing the threads losing pages?  :uhh: This was just at 101

/.\

Noni

Am I the only one having an actual physical listening party? I have three friends coming over and we will be playing B7 while we talk then for the second run everyone will sit with lyrics in hand and listen again. Then talk about each track. Yes I'm that level stan 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😍

I noticed that they added the lyrics to Rather Be on Apple Music just now! 🤩🤩🤩

CHOKE

Quote from: Noni on July 29, 2020, 05:47:48 PM
Am I the only one having an actual physical listening party? I have three friends coming over and we will be playing B7 while we talk then for the second run everyone will sit with lyrics in hand and listen again. Then talk about each track. Yes I'm that level stan 🤷🏾‍♂️😂😍

That sounds dope.

Noni

Quote from: I 💋 BBC on July 29, 2020, 06:11:08 PM

That sounds dope.

Now my friends are kind of treating it as a joke but I'll let them know how serious we are 🤓

BranLover

Lol this is cute though. I wish I had friends to do this with.

Noni

Quote from: BranLover on July 29, 2020, 06:21:37 PM

Lol this is cute though. I wish I had friends to do this with.

Just force the ones you have 😂

My friends are not even brandy fans like that. They're looking at this as a weird yet fun thing. I'm looking at it like a way to convert them into the stan-cult 😇

Lucid Salvatore

I cannot believe we are 2 days away.
Like... we're really about to get a Brandy ALBUM in 2 days.

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :stressed: :stressed:

Heated🔥

GLOCK

Monika

haha, that's great!  :-D
Yahudah

hewritez

not a combined b7/covid-19 party  :dead:

jk I wish I had friends who shared my love for Ghan  :stressed:

Eh...

Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️