Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

She really put away them Gospel hymns & wardrobe & said lemme let y'all the fuck KNOW!

SLEI' Mon!

Gilgamesh.

Sovereign.

Though the music has just been 'decent' this era, this is the most I've been present for Monica in whilst hence visually & how she seems to actually give a damn this era.

RekeRig

Quote from: Pluto. on December 10, 2015, 02:49:28 PM
Though the music has just been 'decent' this era, this is the most I've been present for Monica in whilst hence visually & how she seems to actually give a damn this era.
!  She's really trying

Zankou.

This and "I Know" are the only songs I've LOVED this era. This has a bit of an edge since I can LEAN!

Young

:stressed:

I'm proud of her

Not only has she stepped it up visually
Sonically
Habitually with this tour and the meet and greets

She's just listening to what the fans wanted. Not one of the songs I've heard so far sound like the other. She's experimenting with different tones again, different sounds. She stuck with a release date; she didn't let lack of label support slow down the era. I'm just...ugh

The way I feel about her this era is just something no 1st week numbers can change

CandyCrush

I just listened and fell in love. Wow. Great artistry, Monica. I preordered her album just from that one song alone. Wish her much success. She's more talented than 95% of these no-singing hacks I hear on the radio every day.

throwintheTAL

this is the only listenable song and it still wouldn't get radio play, wow

Sovereign.

That 'Code Red' song is still DISGUSTING!

How you read the entire damn industry on a song that ain't no better is beyond me.

Young

Quote from: CandyCrush on December 10, 2015, 02:56:16 PM
I just listened and fell in love. Wow. Great artistry, Monica. I preordered her album just from that one song alone. Wish her much success. She's more talented than 95% of these no-singing hacks I hear on the radio every day.
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

throwintheTAL

Zankou.

Abcd

throwintheTAL

edit this, fagg[youtube autoplay=1 start=12 end=24 width=1 height=1][/youtube]
[youtube autoplay=1 width=1 height=1][/youtube]