Before we get any threads asking “omg where is Brandy? February over”!

Started by b7, February 27, 2020, 11:39:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: Hugo on February 28, 2020, 12:59:37 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on February 28, 2020, 12:16:11 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on February 28, 2020, 11:48:04 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on February 28, 2020, 11:43:44 AM
I want Bran on the Terrell Show lol
she would never

Bbbb

I think it'd be a good look for her. Terrell has a respectable social platform, 90% of the artists that go on there end up singing one of her songs, and no shade but she's done MANY interviews with lower profile people (fans) lol

Djdndnsnsnsns

Is this Malcolm and Silent shade?

:jetbeauty:

Young

Her and Char' could reconnect differently this time w/ a great mental health discussion

I think Brans could scoop up whole new crew of MENT fans

Le Champ

Quote from: Hugo on February 28, 2020, 01:02:10 PM
As far as the breakfast club I would think that would be a good look for her. She just needs to lay back and be her authentic self. I think she's anxious because she be tryna put on. They always show her love too

I agree. Her best interviews are usually with people she feels extremely comfortable with. I loved her last Sway interview. She's also pretty good with Silent, too.

lovechild

I mean from social media alone she seems to have found her voice and is no longer trying to be the perfect Brandy. I do think Brandy is very sensitive and thinks Charlamagne was being nasty to her but that was his brand at the time and no shade Brandy but everybody thought you were pregnant and he made a bad joke ... get over it!!

Come back looking amazing and confident and put him in his place and tell him to put some respect on your legendary name and he will be kissing her ass .

I like when she interviews with silent and ppl like Malcolm cuz she lets her guard down around ppl she knows love her and has good intent . Honestly I'm cringing that every interview will be about Kobe, lashawn and Whitney.

lovechild

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2020, 01:13:10 PM
Her and Char' could reconnect differently this time w/ a great mental health discussion

Yep especially with this borderline song..anxiety!! Borderline personality!! Depressed!! Is all the rage these days .. media would eat it up lol she truly has a unique story to tell tho

Young

Quote from: lovechild on February 28, 2020, 01:14:28 PM

Come back looking amazing and confident and put him in his place and tell him to put some respect on your legendary name and he will be kissing her ass .

Young

Quote from: lovechild on February 28, 2020, 01:16:20 PM
Quote from: Young on February 28, 2020, 01:13:10 PM

Yep especially with this borderline song..anxiety!! Borderline personality!! Depressed!! Is all the rage these days .. media would eat it up lol she truly has a unique story to tell tho

!!!

she's been through more than many people would go through in a FEW lifetimes

lovechild

Brandy truly has an amazing personality and she's fucking hilarious when she lets her guard down. If she comes back out and truly is herself she could seriously take over again ... in my humble opinion. Talk about the silly Monica stuff , talk about the broken engagement , give little insights on nippy and Kobe.. she could slay if she truly was in her bag tbh Looking forward to the talk to see which Brandy she is serving us this era 

Young

Quote from: lovechild on February 28, 2020, 01:22:10 PM
Brandy truly has an amazing personality and she's fucking hilarious when she lets her guard down. If she comes back out and truly is herself she could seriously take over again ... in my humble opinion. Talk about the silly Monica stuff , talk about the broken engagement , give little insights on nippy and Kobe.. she could slay if she truly was in her bag tbh Looking forward to the talk to see which Brandy she is serving us this era

!!!

everything you said

she's EVERYTHING through and through

Im really excited/curious to see what her aura is giving and what headspace she's in rn

Le Champ

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2020, 01:25:29 PM

!!!

everything you said

Im really excited/curious to see what her aura is giving and what headspace she's in rn

Im nervous bjjjnkj
When she gives this deeper Ghandi whisper...I can't deal :dead: :dead:
I just want her to relax

HUGO

Which is why ppl really kinda fucked with her during the Game press run.

Young

Quote from: Le Champ on February 28, 2020, 01:29:17 PM

!!!

everything you said

Im nervous bjjjnkj
I just want her to relax

sddsdsdsdsdds

where is that futbaw clip

HUGO

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2020, 01:41:54 PM
Quote from: Le Champ on February 28, 2020, 01:29:17 PM

!!!

everything you said

Im nervous bjjjnkj
I just want her to relax

sddsdsdsdsdds

where is that futbaw clip

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BAPHOMET.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2020, 01:16:38 PM
Quote from: lovechild on February 28, 2020, 01:14:28 PM

!!! she's BRANDY and he's not a bad guy. that's all that needs to be done :dead: