Is this recent? Tamar is over it

Started by Sinpool, May 23, 2016, 11:54:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Real

Weren't people saying Loni was jealous and had something to do with it? They don't look to be beefing

KING BENTLEY.

ssssssssssssssss
These easy breezy BOPS amidst her suffering
:dead: :kii:

H.#.G.*.Z

Sinpool

Quote from: Boomer on May 23, 2016, 12:09:46 PM

klinjmkn

This CELEBRATIoN while tamar is in pain has be in shambles.  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

yummy

Boomz

May 23, 2016, 12:14:06 PM #24 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:14:32 PM by Boomer
Were they celebrating Tamar's coming departure?

sdafasfasdggggggggggggggggggg

Vonc2002

May 23, 2016, 12:19:50 PM #25 Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:20:19 PM by Vonc2002
These producers are shady as shit. Not the first topic of discussion being could the content u post on social media make u harder to love, tamar just leave bby :plzstop:

♛MANNY♛

yall know this episode was filmed a couple days ago or sum right

Vonc2002

I was wondering, cause i thought they filmed in advance. So this was probably right when the mess started. Will she be back to finish the season?

Vonc2002

Yea cause loni literally had to drag her out there and she was supposedly one of the girls that "betrayed" her. She was whispering in her ear and shit and gave her this look at the table like
BEHAVE!
I cant see tamar being back, energy will be weird af. She's a petty girl.  She wouldnt be able to sit there and act like an adult

.betterwiseup

Well, she has a reason to feel like this.
I guess they more so dancing because Tamar got the boot.