M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

July 09, 2019, 03:10:32 PM #11385 Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:12:15 PM by Kode Red
Quote from: Alpha on July 09, 2019, 02:49:38 PM
Quote from: Kode Red on July 09, 2019, 02:39:40 PM
Quote from: Alpha on July 09, 2019, 02:13:16 PM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2019, 02:04:34 PM
Quote from: HotsauceSwag on July 09, 2019, 11:43:28 AM
I think she may crack #1 her spins are really increasing!! This independent queen! If we can get her ass on TV

!!!

We need some performances
Seriously!!! WTF is her team doing???

Throw a streaming party, put an acoustic up on YouTube...something damn

That's cute. none of that contributes to those charts. Those are strictly radio/airplay spins.

Bitch shut up. Everything I listed will help her chart higher on billboard

First of all calling me a bitch wasn't necessary. Second of all, streaming doesn't contribute to Billboard Adult R&B, the Urban AC airplay chart, or the Hip Hop/R&B Airplay. They're all based on radio spins. Strictly organic. Wasn't coming at you or anything. Just saying that she can go number one on these charts without all of that.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

Young

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Young on July 09, 2019, 03:19:31 PM
Yesss Queen Mon

I'm so happy for her. She deserves a win after all she's been dealing with.

Alpha

Quote from: Kode Red on July 09, 2019, 03:10:32 PM
I think she may crack #1 her spins are really increasing!! This independent queen! If we can get her ass on TV

!!!

That's cute. none of that contributes to those charts. Those are strictly radio/airplay spins.

First of all calling me a bitch wasn't necessary. Second of all, streaming doesn't contribute to Billboard Adult R&B, the Urban AC airplay chart, or the Hip Hop/R&B Airplay. They're all based on radio spins. Strictly organic. Wasn't coming at you or anything. Just saying that she can go number one on these charts without all of that.

Sorry bby. I thought you were getting cute. And I didn't know that.

But there's literally NO PROMO. Promo would help translate into spins, plaques, higher chart positions and ect

Young

Quote from: Kode Red on July 09, 2019, 03:26:00 PM
Quote from: Young on July 09, 2019, 03:19:31 PM
Yesss Queen Mon

I'm so happy for her. She deserves a win after all she's been dealing with.

!!!!

Some performances / promo / radio touring would really
Help too

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Alpha on July 09, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

!!!

But there's literally NO PROMO. Promo would help translate into spins, plaques, higher chart positions and ect

Being an independent artist, she's doing damn well without it. plenty who have had lots promo haven't reached what she's done so far...and many have who have had less than she's had so far have excelled to #1 on this chart.  There's no guaranteed formula. I'm sure she's trying to save her coins for when she solidifies a release date and plan accordingly.

TheletterJ

There is no strategy...'Monica is not worried about coins. Her team just allows whatever to happen. That's the truth. She said she wanted to try being independent they were like ok!

If her team had any care, that video would not have came out the way it did. She would be promoting the song on a show.

Alpha

Quote from: HotsauceSwag on July 09, 2019, 04:04:16 PM
There is no strategy...'Monica is not worried about coins. Her team just allows whatever to happen. That's the truth. She said she wanted to try being independent they were like ok!

If her team had any care, that video would not have came out the way it did. She would be promoting the song on a show.

!!!!

That video should've never saw the light of day.

Young

Alpha

Quote from: Kode Red on July 09, 2019, 03:59:23 PM
Quote from: Alpha on July 09, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

!!!

Being an independent artist, she's doing damn well without it. plenty who have had lots promo haven't reached what she's done so far...and many have who have had less than she's had so far have excelled to #1 on this chart.  There's no guaranteed formula. I'm sure she's trying to save her coins for when she solidifies a release date and plan accordingly.

whew I hate excuses

but I don't wanna go back n fourth because I can already tell we don't see eye to eye

Young

ssssss

yawl.

Mon is going through ALOT— outside of the music 

Lets be grateful an album is indeed coming and that Commitment is doing well 

Checkmate Burruss

asdfsadfdlkjlolol....the video served it's purpose. it damn sure didn't hurt anything.

Monika

July 09, 2019, 04:18:06 PM #11398 Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 04:18:41 PM by Monika
Monica doin' it! Go head, Mo!   :-D   :wub:
Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Kode Red on July 09, 2019, 04:17:28 PM

asdfsadfdlkjlolol....the video served it's purpose. it damn sure didn't hurt anything.
wait, there's a video for this song?  :uhh:
Yahudah