Brandy is so fucking FINE omg

Started by Sovereign., August 05, 2021, 01:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

August 05, 2021, 01:45:37 AM Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 01:46:07 AM by Sovereign.
She is glowing and so fucking happy in her life rn   :thatssowendy:

b7

:ohwow:

Queen in Atlanta filming her new ABC Primetime show. Love to see it!  It was so sweet to se Niecy Nash surprising her with that cake and all

Summertime

August 05, 2021, 02:06:06 PM #2 Last Edit: August 05, 2021, 02:07:36 PM by Superstar Brandy
She has been glowing from within.  This is a major book for her and all the ladies.  She keeps winning.

I know she was super excited to leave for ATL.  Even Ryan's IG stories with them pulling up to the plane the other day you can even feel his excitement for his cousin.

b7

:ack:

The amount of looks and moments to come from it all >>>>

They haven't even started promo yet. I hope filming goes well and they all crush this shit

:flamebroiled:

Summertime

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 05, 2021, 02:07:44 PM
:ack:

The amount of looks and moments to come from it all >>>>

They haven't even started promo yet. I hope filming goes well and they all crush this shit

:flamebroiled:

I want Kween to be in the news in a few years like Angela Bassett for Mama Sonja and Ryan securing her the bag heading into later seasons for 'Queens.' 

One episode at a time, but I really want the girls to make it into syndication.

Harlem

I hope this open doors too for leading roles in major films... she deserves to be included & talked about in Black Hollywood like the rest of the major Black actors today

'ology

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm here for new Brandy and Eve music, we've had two songs from them together so far. Hope Queens gives us lots of new songs and I'm here for a proper collaboration outside of queens again too  :flamebroiled:

Quest

I know they're coworkers but I never would've thought to put Brandy and Eve together. It's cute though. 

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: long-timeBfan on August 05, 2021, 05:36:58 PM
I'm here for new Brandy and Eve music, we've had two songs from them together so far. Hope Queens gives us lots of new songs and I'm here for a proper collaboration outside of queens again too  :flamebroiled:
What songs?
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Vonc2002

Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 05, 2021, 07:09:31 AM

Queen in Atlanta filming her new ABC Primetime show. Love to see it!  It was so sweet to se Niecy Nash surprising her with that cake and all
!!!!!! I really wanna know what happened to them but I'm glad they were able to get it together
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 05, 2021, 07:56:01 PM
Quote from: Saving All My Rigs on August 05, 2021, 07:09:31 AM

!!!!!! I really wanna know what happened to them but I'm glad they were able to get it together
Bran proab took something personal or misdirected anger. You know queent was lashing out at any and everybody during that time
:plzstop: :plzstop:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track