Anyone watch the show “From?”

Started by Aalumeci., October 30, 2023, 09:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aalumeci.

October 30, 2023, 09:49:50 AM Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 11:06:30 AM by L0NZ.
I must admit, the opening scene made me immediately say "this isn't for me" but I'm so glad I gave it a chanceeee. I'm hooked. It's about an old town where people get stuck in when they find themselves driving in circles past the town over and over again. There are these beings that only come out at night and they look human, just a little creepy, but they are very nice and try to persuade the citizens to open their doors at night and if they do, they're food. The citizens carry on with life in the daytime and try to figure out why/how they're there, and also how to survive there if they never find a way out. It gives more fantasy and thriller/mystery than zombie! And I was so glad about that.

KingDavid

Aalumeci.

Zankou.

Yess. Season two was such a drag to me though. The finale gagged me a bit though

Aalumeci.

October 30, 2023, 11:36:34 AM #4 Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 11:38:30 AM by L0NZ.
[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

Buy The Stars✨

really the first scene is what got me hooked but yes its a good show! cant wait for season 3.

opha lipa

it was cute, but it was giving me wayward pines a lil too much. a been there, done that tea.

love king harold tho. acting self.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cartierline

My siblings have been telling me to get in for the longest time.

They love it.

JCJ 🪐

I don't have Amazon prime or mgm so I'd have to find a bootleg
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Nonchalantboi

The finale of season 2 left me with questions...I'm ready for season 3 however parts of season 2 was kinda not making sense but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

🔥🔥🔥

Cowgirl

Quote from: JCJ on October 30, 2023, 03:20:02 PMI don't have Amazon prime or mgm so I'd have to find a bootleg
You broke ass bitch.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: JCJ on October 30, 2023, 03:20:02 PMI don't have Amazon prime or mgm so I'd have to find a bootleg

Nn I watch her on cinemahd

opha lipa

check ya pms hun
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

I loved the first season

The second was dragging and I haven't finished