M O N I C A heads to LA for Meetings (Official Thread)

Started by Young, May 02, 2016, 07:53:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ma Lo

Quote from: GOLD on May 03, 2016, 02:39:55 AM
Stop trying to make this album happen

regfkjporegjpejargjrjgrgegrrrrr

it's NOt going to happen !

Harlem

Quote from: garlic on May 03, 2016, 02:31:27 AM
i stanned for "after the storm" and "makings of me"... monica aint had a good cd since.

!!!

Yoo I stanned for her so hard then too... I liked the SS album as well I thought it was a good comeback at the time, it's after that she lost me...

Ma Lo

Makings Of Me ( the song ) is beautiful....

Kurama

Lazarus

Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2016, 12:24:41 PM
i stanned for "after the storm" and "makings of me"... monica aint had a good cd since.

!!!

Yoo I stanned for her so hard then too... I liked the SS album as well I thought it was a good comeback at the time, it's after that she lost me...

She's been pretty much hit or miss. Too many misses nowadays

Zankou.

it's MUCH better than JACKIE though, BITCH

Zankou.

Harlem

Quote from: Zinc on May 03, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

!!!

!!!

She still has life in her too, she just needs better material and leave RCA... and I just want her to slay an era with a long black weave and give me sassy Mo again, a So Gone Pt 2, lash this nigga Shannon stop this pretending shit

DVDDY.

I liked Just Right for Me but this album was destined to flop regardless of its release time

Real

Yeah when I first saw 'So Gone' .... I was shocked. Went from  :usuresis: :omgwatshappening: :wellheythere:  :popeyes:

Zankou.

Lazarus

May 03, 2016, 12:40:37 PM #72 Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 12:41:27 PM by Zinc
Quote from: Harlem on May 03, 2016, 12:35:39 PM
Quote from: Zinc on May 03, 2016, 12:29:58 PM

!!!

!!!

She still has life in her too, she just needs better material and leave RCA... and I just want her to slay an era with a long black weave and give me sassy Mo again, a So Gone Pt 2, lash this nigga Shannon stop this pretending shit

Yeah I wouldn't mind another ATS, or TMOM. she definitely needs stronger material for the next album. I'd like a concept album from her.

Real

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on May 03, 2016, 12:39:44 PM
So Gone is her best video though

!!

That and Knock Knock (minus the dance part) was a great little story

Young

The heck

Half of yawl probably never listened to the album

Smh

Drag new life, but Code deserves awards