Do you guys have artist that inspire you to be the best version of you through m

Started by ton, June 01, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ton

Cause woo

Select songs by The Dream, Kanye, Ciara, Brandy, Erykah Badu, Beyonce, Whitney and Frank Ocean make me want to take on the WORLD.

As a child I didn't understand the impact music could have on me but as an adult, I use certain songs to carry me or persuade me to do certain things.

I used to think people who were like WOO, MUSIC IS MY EVERYTHING  :'( :'( :'( :wub: :wub: were fcking weird. But I get it now.

For me, it's the feelings it evokes. And that means everything.

Young

Young

Annie

Quote from: ton on June 01, 2018, 01:45:37 AM
Cause woo

Select songs by The Dream, Kanye, Ciara, Brandy, Erykah Badu, Beyonce, Whitney and Frank Ocean make me want to take on the WORLD.

As a child I didn't understand the impact music could have on me but as an adult, I use certain songs to carry me or persuade me to do certain things.

I used to think people who were like WOO, MUSIC IS MY EVERYTHING  :'( :'( :'( :wub: :wub: were fcking weird. But I get it now.

For me, it's the feelings it evokes. And that means everything.

Yes Bran, Erykah, Kanye, Zion I, Little Simz, Kendrick, Lauryn Hill, Aaliyah, Frank Ocean, Bey, Jay Prince
Some songs can really shift your energy and lift confidence
Even though Kanye is acting a fool half of the time he really knows how to use those affirmations in his music. And Erykah has been super important for me to learn more spiritually (Zion I also). The hidden messages in their songs are amazing. I used to listen to Lupe a lot also, but I don?t know what he is up to nowadays.

/.\

Lazarus

Ma Lo

#Mu7

Brandy is my fucking journal if I ever had one especially a lot of those unreleased from Human
Mariah Carey
Wale
Kanye West

BAPHOMET.