Trump and his hurtful antics are NOT funny!!!

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, July 29, 2019, 03:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

This hurt me to my core. If people can't see how dangerous this man is, then we're all fucked.

b7

Kalifornia.

This is so sad. What's even more sad is that he's gotten away with all of this.

Nothing is being done about him.

Vonc2002

July 29, 2019, 05:57:17 PM #6 Last Edit: July 29, 2019, 05:57:58 PM by Vonc2002
This makes no sense to me.  Like how does the fckn president of the United States make such derogatory ass statements about people, places, and things like he is only responsible for representing who he chooses. The way hes gone out of his way to segregate himself from poc is mind boggling
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Amazing

If you guys let this man back in power in 2020 then you deserve everything you're getting.

Gilgamesh.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Ma Lo

Bentley. HARRIS!

July 30, 2019, 08:35:40 AM #11 Last Edit: July 30, 2019, 08:36:29 AM by Bentley. A Moderator.
s

the comments are VERY telling guys

we've got to take a different approach. I kinda wish they would stop this whole "outraged! moved to tears" approach.

we're too soft, why is it so hard to understand they don't give a fck?! Trump NOR his followers. Who is he crying out to? :dead:

like ... get on the air and DIG into that fckn orangutan the same way he does everybody else, there was no need for tears regarding this

between him and Don crying over Trump, Booker crying over Biden, and even Van Jones going on rage owts regularly now ... we look so fckn WEAK  :uhh:

who's gonna stand up to this clown? his base is emboldened BECAUSE they're bullies. You don't get on live television and cry for all the bullies. I'm triggered af by this