Tennis fans...

Started by ❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️, August 22, 2019, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:10:34 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:07:35 PM
Serena will win. Lol Serena locks in when she has a reason to. As far as beating Osaka, during the break between sets she was telling her coach that she couldn't move Serena around. It had nothing to do with her knee.

Also if her knee was that bad, no doubt Osaka would have ended that match. Serena was just too good that day. It was beautiful.
Yes! Serena's serve in that match was the best it had been since her return from giving birth.

if Serena plays like this at the Open, and her body holds up, nobody is taking the title from her. I just hope and pray she remains injury free :stressed:

Demm_

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 04:14:05 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:10:34 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 04:08:53 PM
Quote from: Demm_ on August 22, 2019, 04:07:35 PM
Serena will win. Lol Serena locks in when she has a reason to. As far as beating Osaka, during the break between sets she was telling her coach that she couldn't move Serena around. It had nothing to do with her knee.

Also if her knee was that bad, no doubt Osaka would have ended that match. Serena was just too good that day. It was beautiful.
Yes! Serena's serve in that match was the best it had been since her return from giving birth.

if Serena plays like this at the Open, and her body holds up, nobody is taking the title from her. I just hope and pray she remains injury free :stressed:
I want this for her so bad

Amazing

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 03:46:08 PM
Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 03:42:52 PM
Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 03:40:11 PM
Quote from: 89 on August 22, 2019, 03:38:30 PM
Since giving birth Serena has only been able to win against weak players that don't really give her a fight
Osaka, Kerber, Pliskova, Halep etc have been dragging her in straight sets and I know Maria is dying to finally get another win. My mind says Serena retires down a set just to not give Maria the satisfaction of a real win

She recently dragged Osaka though bby. In Canada. Serena whooped that ass.
n then the next tournament Osaka had to pull out and get an MRI on her knee
that doesn't count

Osaka looked fine in their match, she wasn't limping or didn't seem injured. Naomi played well. Serena was just too good.

I think it's a mental thing for Serena. She will play fine all tournament and then get to the final and collapse. That Wimbledon final against Halep was tragic. Very hard to watch as a fan. It's like she forgot how to play tennis. She's thinking too much about 24 and the history when she should just go out there and play her game.

That final was PAINFUL. :stressed:

RAY7

I mean, after Wimbledon and the US Open last year 
I'm kinda numb to her losses like those 
I honestly think she needs to retire. She's pushing 40 and her body is not holding up anymore 
she cant move as fast as she used to that's what is holding her back because when these girls can rally with her 
she eventually hits errors 

como la whore

Ray when she wins 24 I don't want to see you in here celebrating  :unbothered:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 09:26:44 PM

PREACH. In fact I want him to pledge that he'll stop posting for a year.

:disgusted:

RAY7

Quote from: chula. on August 22, 2019, 09:26:44 PM
ok
Deal

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Serena has gon thru so much
And yawl judge ha like she just startin?
Shes playing mostly for her personal enrichment
I mean dat ghul shouldnt be on the court for physical reasons

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

como la whore

I wonder what queen is going to wear. And I hope they keep Virgil far away from this one. Love him but yeah  :disgusted:

como la whore

RAY7

I wonder does Alexis know she's out there with her ex?
and Maria's ex :dead: this is a mess 

como la whore

Quote from: 89 on August 23, 2019, 12:29:49 PM
N

you're really OVER her huh. Never thought I'd see the day  :hmph:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Queen got that voodoo kitty. Grigor just couldn't stay away. And Grigor HATES Maria as well. I'm sure he's ELATED to help Queen prepare for this slaughter. I need to see her serve before I get too excited.

:unbothered:

como la whore

I wonder if Serena and Venus will do doubles in Tokyo 2020. I'd love another Gold singles medal for Serena. That shoulder ruined all chances in Rio  :stressed: