What Ice and Nickis Relationship Was Really About

Started by Aalonso., May 03, 2024, 02:57:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 03, 2024, 04:38:37 PMNot Nicki reminding her of her mom. Delusional and ungrateful.

Sounds like someone had mommy issues  :unsure:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on May 03, 2024, 04:38:37 PMNot Nicki reminding her of her mom. Delusional and ungrateful.

kjsdvbvvvbvbvbvvbvvvvvvbbbbbb

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 05:05:15 PM #33 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:09:25 PM by soul plane ✈️
they'll work it out.

original mugs should stick together

and just keep the chopped n screwed gorl in her cage

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 05:11:49 PM #34 Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 05:01:24 AM by soul plane ✈️
screwed screwed CHOPPED! CHOPPED! n screwed

BITCH!

Cowgirl

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 05:05:15 PMthey'll work it out.

The thing is, she was talking all of this shit BEFORE Barbie World. Nicki's the devil, a bitch, etc. etc. so why are you doing another song with her?

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 05:32:56 PM #36 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:35:51 PM by soul plane ✈️
Quote from: Cowgirl on May 03, 2024, 05:25:07 PM

The thing is, she was talking all of this shit BEFORE Barbie World. Nicki's the devil, a bitch, etc. etc. so why are you doing another song with her?
i mean she was texting who she considered her best/close friend at the time

im sure she knew whatever relationship she and nicki had was mainly business

there's a couple morsels of unflattering words about Nicki in those texts and nicki's detractors are feasting on it like its an entire thesis of mess.

sffssfsffsffssffsfsfs

but they're just doing their job.

none of whats in those texts is surprising to me though. she was talking to her close friend about business dealings and basically said "nicki is crazy to be asking what shes asking for".

of course she still did the song, the collab was still gonna be mutually beneficial.

Cowgirl

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 05:32:56 PM

there's a couple morsels of unflattering words about Nicki in those texts and nicki's detractors are feasting on it like its an entire thesis of mess.

sffssfsffsffssffsfsfs

none of whats in those texts is surprising to me though. she was talking to her close friend about business dealings and basically said "nicki is crazy to be asking what shes asking for".

of course she still did the song, the collab was still gonna be mutually beneficial.

Exactly my point. She was talking shit to Baby Storme as friends do when something doesn't go their way. She posted these messages to expose Ice but all Nicki did was propose business deals but she's the bad guy?

crime mob

Quote from: Cowgirl on May 03, 2024, 05:39:11 PM
Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 05:32:56 PM

sffssfsffsffssffsfsfs

Exactly my point. She was talking shit to Baby Storme as friends do when something doesn't go their way. She posted these messages to expose Ice but all Nicki did was propose business deals but she's the bad guy?
that baby storme girl has been sharing a lot of their texts (regarding others like ice's producer riot as well) and a lot of the "mess" is lukewarm at best

including this

sfnfsjnfjsjnfsjfsjfsjfs

if ice really dislikes nicki she did a good job of keeping her comments about her to a minimum

cuz if a gorl is determined to PULL mess from the past to embarrass you and cause chaos for you, and thats the best she could come up with....

🥱

Aalonso.

Dbdhdhhdjfjdjdjdjudidjdjdjir I'm screaming at UNGRATEFUL

DNDJDJD
D

D
D
D
D
D

crime mob

May 03, 2024, 05:58:39 PM #41 Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 05:59:19 PM by soul plane ✈️
and it screamed back

in japanese

Dee

The fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

This ho is the problem. The common denominator tbqfh

Aalonso.

Quote from: soul plane ✈️ on May 03, 2024, 05:58:39 PMand it screamed back

in japanese

finally. I was wondering what your goal was cuz I dont gaf.

Aalonso.

Quote from: Dee on May 03, 2024, 06:01:55 PMThe fact that she continues to fall out with female rappers left and right is very telling and speaks volumes.

This ho is the problem. The common denominator tbqfh

bottom line