Justin Timberlake Has A Collab With The Weeknd In The Works

Started by JRocka, May 11, 2016, 08:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRocka

Justin Timberlake and The Weeknd will sing in falsetto on an upcoming song together.

The bad news? JT has no idea when his next studio record will drop.
The good? It will feature collaborations from Pharrell, Timbaland and The Weeknd.
By now, you?re aware Timberlake is executive producing the soundtrack for Dreamworks? animated film Trolls, which features his hit song ?Can?t Stop The Feeling,? a track from Ariana Grande, a duet with Gwen Stefani and possibly the ?True Colors? cover JT and Anna Kendrick performed at Cannes this week.
Now that the new king of pop has his creative juices flowing, he?s started work on his followup to The 20/20 Experience, and it quite possibly might feature a song with The Weeknd.
?Abel and I have been talking about doing a collab soon,? JT told BBC 1Xtra. He added The Weeknd is ?working on an album right now,? so ?maybe for his.?
Justin also gabs about fatherhood and other collaborations, but his Weeknd revelation is the meat and potatoes from this new interview. Listen below (Weeknd bit at 6:24).

Earlier this year, The Weeknd announced he would head on tour with Rihanna, but pulled out citing ?upcoming projects? as his reason. ?The Hills? singer recently revealed he was back in the studio with the same production team who helped him craft 2011?s House Of Balloons.

yassssss i'm glad Weeknd is working back with Doc McKinney & Illangelo...House Of Balloons is what made me fall in love with him in the first place  :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: as for JT he betta bring it despite the 20/20 second half slay me  :loose2when:

BAPHOMET.

:ohwow: wait.... ever since the Weak' collab with Bey im more open to hearing and with other people. As opposed to his own solo music.

merkaba

The fact that I don't even care djjjjj Weeknd needs to take a break

b7

No lord

And that "about to sing together in falsetto" part seems shady :dead:

I don't see how they'll make that work but Justin has a GREAT ear so it's possible I suppose

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

book weeknd for his success
i can't get into him tho...
BRANDY