Jason Derulo - Swalla feat. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla Sign (Lyric Video)

Started by leftout, February 24, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leftout

TRY.It.AGAIN

:dead: Smart move Nick! Rulo's Black ass keeps his Red bottom on Z100s Neck, each release!......King. These recent verses Nicki.., They Kind of PERCH. We'll see.

Cardi B., and B is for Barbie? please say thw BARBIE!

leftout

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 24, 2017, 01:53:35 PM
:dead: Smart move Nick! Rulo's Black ass keeps his Red bottom on Z100s Neck, each release!......King. These recent verses Nicki.., They Kind of PERCH. We'll see.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

KippDaddy

My folk at Elvis Durant played this this morning.

He sure knows how to satisfy his audience

Wtv

not artists already doing all of this for JUST a lyric video, and other artists almost unable to get third singles and video  :dead: :dead: :dead:
:plzstop:

🦚

I'm starting to believe SB was the pen. Nickis verse on this, the Ariana song and other recent mess has been tragic.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

leftout

b7

Quote from: 1.7 on February 24, 2017, 03:26:41 PM
not artists already doing all of this for JUST a lyric video, and other artists almost unable to get third singles and video  :dead: :dead: :dead:
n

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

i wish nicki could add more with jason as a feature her verse isn worth this song

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

charlie.

hjhhjh

the part at the end where the girl pull his pants down and shows his ass crack   :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on February 24, 2017, 02:03:22 PM
Quote from: TRY.It.AGAIN on February 24, 2017, 01:53:35 PM

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
missus is a kii  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: 1.7 on February 24, 2017, 03:26:41 PM
like who FAGG