LeToya Luckett Album Cover + Tracklist

Started by Lazarus, April 04, 2017, 07:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

April 04, 2017, 07:38:40 PM Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 02:23:23 PM by Lazarus
UB has learned LeToya Luckett has had a change of heart regarding the title of her much anticipated upcoming album release. The previous title ?Until Then? has been changed to the title of her lead single, ?Back 2 Life.? The album is set to be released May 12th, via eOne.
Update 04/04: We have your First Look at the album artwork.

Her latest single, ?Back 2 Life? samples Soul II Soul?s ?Back to Life,? it?s produced by Jo Blaq and YBZ. The video for the single, is the first of a trilogy of visuals that will premiere in full on BET as a mini-movie. The next part will be for the single ?Used To,? LeToya posted the teaser via Instagram last week.

The clips detail the rollercoaster relationship, between LeToya & her lover played by actor Thomas Q. Jones.

Although LeToya has sold over 25 million records with Destiny?s Child and won two Grammy? Awards, her star continues to rise. Her platinum solo debut LeToya featured the hit single, ?Torn,? that topped the Billboard 200 Chart. Luckett?s sophomore album, ?Lady Love? debuted at #1 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums Chart and #12 on the Billboard 200.

Adding to her already impressive creative credentials, LeToya has had substantial success in film and television and is currently starring in a recurring role on Fox?s critically-acclaimed drama series Rosewood. Next she?s set to co-star in the true crime anthology series ?Unsolved: The Murders of Biggie and Tupac? for USA Network. Luckett will play Sharitha Golden, the estranged wife of Death Row records CEO Suge Knight.

1. ?I?m Ready?
2. ?B2L?
3. ?Show Me?
4. ?Used To?
5. ?Middle?
6. ?Grey? feat. Ludacris
7. ?In The Name?
8. ?My Love?
9. ?Worlds Apart?
10. ?Weekend?
11. ?Higher?
12. ?Loving You?
13. ?Disconnected?

Ludacris is the only feature

AIDS

BAPHOMET.

Cowboy Nine

n

This is gonna flop so hard, but I wanna hear.

Lady Love is classic

BigDawg

Gggg

I was with my mom and her song came on the radio and my mom was like......I wouldnt even have wasted my time recording that...sounds like she was warming up...who dis?!!!

RAY7

this face :uhh:
she looks like something stinks
why did she choose this?

Boomz

A Derek Blanks mess

I put "Back 2 Life" on my workout playlist last week. Love it now!

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

B7