Kandi FORCED riley to meet with her deadbeat dad

Started by fedswatchin, April 10, 2017, 12:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssw4919

Quote from: KippDaddy on April 10, 2017, 01:17:38 AM
Shes so socially awkward

Ain't she like 14?

Most of them are.  Kairo, Riley, and several others on this show come off that way.  I'm hoping it's just awkwardness being on camera.

KippDaddy

Kandi looked so pressed this entire episode I was kinda cringing

BrokenHeartsHeal

April 10, 2017, 01:42:33 AM #17 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 01:42:43 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
whats this I hear about Kandi raping somebody and why isn't she in jail? :uhh:

fedswatchin

fedswatchin

oh you know Kandi, sis

'long as she got a storyline!

fedswatchin

Why put it on the show though? v

She embarrassed her own child to have a storyline

fedswatchin

Mandi: this season you gon be tryin to talk to yo dad more.

Riley: i am? :ummwhat:

Mandi:

Gilgamesh.

If you think there's something wrong with Kandi trying to establish some communication between her bf and her child you're clearly just looking for things to bitch about :rudone:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on April 10, 2017, 08:14:22 AM
If you think there's something wrong with Kandi trying to establish some communication between her bf and her child you're clearly just looking for things to bitch about :rudone:
q

Anyway

She's a user and an abuser

fedswatchin

April 10, 2017, 08:21:52 AM #24 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:22:18 AM by each1teach1
Like tf

Obviously there's nothing wrong with a mother trying to help her child and her child's father TALK

My issue was that she did it for the show, like she's done so many other contrived things for the show. That wasn't clear to you, romero, hun?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: each1teach1 on April 10, 2017, 08:21:52 AM
Like tf

Obviously there's nothing wrong with a mother trying to help her child and her child's father TALK

My issue was that she did it for the show, like she's done so many other contrived things for the show. That wasn't clear to you, romero, hun?
s

Well the conversation had to happen at some point. May as well do it on camera to keep people from talking  :everythingok:

FlowerBomb

Exactly.
Everyone's personal business is on this show anyway, why single this particular event out.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Saint on April 10, 2017, 08:23:37 AM
Exactly.
Everyone's personal business is on this show anyway, why single this particular event out.
because it came off fake and Riley looked uncomfortable

I said that in the first post

fedswatchin

April 10, 2017, 08:25:52 AM #28 Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 08:26:14 AM by each1teach1
exactly!

bitch Fuck you

FRANCE

Riley always looks uncomfortable when talking. There was no difference in her speech here than there was when she's just regularly speaking. To me, Riley was just being Riley.

As for this being on the show, I dont see it as a negative. In fact, I see it as a positive. With all the mess and stupid drama tha goes on in the show, its good to see a daughter and her father take steps to reconnect on the show. Im sure a lot of ppl can relate to that. Quite sure there are many single mothers out there who kinda keep their kids away from their dads and who love to say "Im your mother AND your father". Its good to see on TV a mother who tries her hardest to ensure her daughter links up with her father. Y'all would prefer to see bitches fighting though right? Smh.